Ok, so most of us lie be it little white lies, or ridiculously preposterous fabrications. Sometimes, one lie turns into a vicious circle of lies that you can never seem to break free of. Stories of lies going awry?
Last edited by The Cityscape at Jun 16, 2008,
I mostly generally just don't lie. I'm bad at it and I feel terrible about it if it's someone dear to me. Mostly little white lies to my parents about alcohol and whatnot when I was younger, and a few lies to people whose opinions I don't value.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I mostly generally just don't lie. I'm bad at it and I feel terrible about it if it's someone dear to me. Mostly little white lies to my parents about alcohol and whatnot when I was younger, and a few lies to people whose opinions I don't value.

I don't think we could have gotten a more serious / acceptable answer out of the Pit. Kudos.
I know there’s a clock on the wall, but for the past 5 months it’s been on the wrong time and I can never remember to remember what it’s meant to read. I know from past experience that if I turn up for a date when I think it’s 5 the other person isn’t going to be too pleased. It doesn't mean I'm wrong though.

I tend not to lie out of very, very bad past experience though.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by The Cityscape
I don't think we could have gotten a more serious / acceptable answer out of the Pit. Kudos.

Due to your join date I'm going to guess that you're a long-time lurker.

Welcome, and please try to take the sensible route, if there ever was one
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Ok, Thanks for the advice. I'm heading to the gear forums now. PEACE!
If you don't lie a lot you make it much easier to never be caught out on your lies. Of course, this assumes you're a decent liar to begin with.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

actually he was a multi and he's gone now.
from daylight...
...into darkness