Hey guys. Wich is the best delay pedal in the title for metal? I am low on the budget, so can achieve a boss, digitech or a EHX .
Cheers
The DE-7 finds its way onto many pro boards, so I would probably recommend it. I will say I owned a Short Timer for a long time and loved it. You have to watch that Level knob though as it is easy to get overbearing.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I want a delay for this type of delay: the delay of Michael Amotts sound (the guy with the white V)

Arch Enemy - Snowbound

Anyone? Wich will be the best bet? I now that he uses the DD-3, but i can't aford it
Well, the DE-7 should have you covered then. The DD-3 is a short type of delay, and the DE-7 has this covered quite well.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
The DE-7 is much more expensive than the short timer? The short timer can do that delay time?
I heard Amott used the Ibanez AD9, so I think the DE-7 would probably get you closer.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
he uses both, the boss dd-3 and the ibanez ad-9 . Which is the price of the DE-7?
cheers
I thought both were around $69 dollars?! Idk tho, because you are from Portugal
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

The MXR Lounge
I will call to the GC tomorrow. Btw, a friend mine gave me the chance to buy an T.C. Electronics M300. Wich price would be fair?