i own an esp h-101fm and i'm looking to put a dimarzio hs-3 in the neck. problem is it's a humbucker hole. i've heard of space fillers to put in but i've had no luck finding them online or anywhere. does anyone have a link or something to a place i could buy them online? thank you.
ok thoes are p90s something you can do is get a humbucker and split it so its single coil
Yeah that's what you want. ^^^^
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by dragonofice3
ok thoes are p90s something you can do is get a humbucker and split it so its single coil

that.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
keep the humbuckers!

_________Gear_____________
Ibanez-mikro
Jackson-Flying V
Fender-squire strat
B.C rich-Bronze warlock

Fender-frontman 15G,stage 1000
Quote by saitenslayer
keep the humbuckers!

_________Gear_____________
Ibanez-mikro
Jackson-Flying V
Fender-squire strat
B.C rich-Bronze warlock

Fender-frontman 15G,stage 1000

That;s stupid

And Why do you copy all that into your post damnit
Quote by zxkevkop
That;s stupid

And Why do you copy all that into your post damnit

*looks at kids join date* that explains everything. he needs to put it all into his sig. and it is kinda stupid. maybe TS wants the single coil sound. at the very least get tappable buckers. or the humbucker-sized p-90.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
i'm keeping the bridge humbucker but the neck is what i'm switching out. the hs-3 is a stacked single coil so it won't hum. what i want is it's tone though. not just any old humbucker-sized single coil. i know the pick up i want. that's set in stone. what i need is a way to get ahold of one of the fillers for it.

edit, i messed up, i'm getting a dimarzio yjm for the neck. i'm keeping the bridge the same.
Carvin used to make a piece that fit on a HB route and let you put a Strat size pickup in. I'm not sure if they still make it.
I have looked in my Carvin catalog. The part was called the MR-3 mouthing ring.

The catalog is from 1989 though
Quote by SenorSmiley
here:

Nice!
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Seriously, just mount the yjm in the existing ring and be done with it.

A buddy of mine has a Duncan hotrails in the bridge position of one of his LPs. People question him about it all the time. It allows him to get the sound he wants to hear and thats all that matters.

If its what you want, function precedes form; do it and don't question it.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"