Is there anyone who have used the Boss Gt-10 on this forum? Is it good or is there a better multi-effect thingy in your opnion? Becuase I don't know much about guitar pedals and stomp boxes, and I've happen to see the Boss GT-10 as a really good multi-effect floor gear. . . -.- Sorry if my English is condusing you.
Multi-Fx in my opinion are sterile and overrated. But there is better. Its called the TC Electronics G-Major, that or their nova series.

What are you playing?
What FX do you want to use?
Are you in a Band environment?
What is your current rig?
Quote by Highwaytohell
Multi-Fx in my opinion are sterile and overrated. But there is better. Its called the TC Electronics G-Major, that or their nova series.

What are you playing?
What amp do you have?

fixed
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I've used one in the store and it's awesome!!! It's alot more easy to use than the GT-8 and has so much more to offer. Go for it if you're gonna buy one. The next best thing is the Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
If youre just pissing around at home a GT10's not bad. The major flaws of the GT8 were if you accidently hit any of the small switches, you couldnt change patch when you hit the footswitches and it sounded **** at high volumes.

The GT10 is a little easier to use but it doesnt sound that much better imo. If you just want to use the effects and bypass all the other **** that ****s with your tone heavily then get single pedals. I havent had a chance to test one a high volumes yet.
FLCLcowdude just bought one like a month ago, maybe throw him a PM and see what he says about it?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Highwaytohell

What are you playing?

Right now I'm curenntly using begginer stuff. A slammer hammer guitar. And I have a TranzAmp G8. Nope I'm in no band environment. And I don't have much equipment other than an amp, guitar, a strap, and a chord. Here's the link to a pic of the amp and some stuff about it.

http://www.theguitarfiles.com/product_id-1615.html

And thanks for all of your opnions :] And suggestions