I'm thinking of buying the 15w tube Blackheart head with the 112 blackheart cabinet to go with, I play almost everything, blues, punk, hard rock, classic rock, and metal. I want to know if this amp could be heard over the drums, and if it has a good rep. Thanks in advanced!
its good if your on a budget

EDIT: easily heard over drums
HiMyNameIsMatt
Will top over drums very easily, due to the tube power, and the sperate cab. 15 watts tube power should set you up well even for a nice small club gig.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Unless you already have a cabinet, I would suggest looking at the combo instead of the "halfstack." While you may think the mini-stack is "cooler" right now, in the future you will probably wish you had simply bought the combo (more convenient for a number of reasons, will save you a few bucks, more economical with space, and still has a line out for an additional cabinet if you decide to go that route for some reason).

And, yes, the Blackheart Little Giant has a very good reputation. I've played fairly extensively through my friend's combo, and I was very impressed with its performance (especially considering its cost).

EDIT: I didn't see the "15 watt" specification. I've never played it myself, but I have heard good things around the forum. Try the search bar; I'm sure you'll find some useful information.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube
^the hassle is minimal compared to a fullsize halfstack. you can easily carry the amp+cab and cables in both hands. and space wise, well the dimensions compared to the combo should be the same, only the HEIGHT is different. and last time i checked people don't really rule out buying a halfstack moreso on height than they do AREA. the head+cab will have a lil more headroom and prolly sound a tad different, but nothing that would make them sound like two different amps.

the difference in price between the little giant combo and stack is only $20, i imagine the difference in the handsome devil combo and stack would be similar. so it's not that much of a jump. but the guy above speaks correctly, a combo would STILL be more convenient, just not by that much. carrying your whole amp in one hand (by the handle obviously) is a nice luxury.

you'll be fine volume wise. and tonewise i don't think you could do better unless you upgraded the power tubes to JJs and preamps to tung-sols.

great choice bro!! join the club!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out