Page 1 of 2
does anyone know what this molecule is?...I think its a drug but I'm just not sure which one...Don't let me down pit...
Attachments:
idk.jpg
dude, usually us druggies dont know **** about what we take, we just take it. the nerd ass bitches learn what the molicule is in school
HiMyNameIsMatt
All I can work out is it's some sort of methyl hydroxy-benzoate or something? I never liked chemistry.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
yes, your asking the pit if they know anything about molecule formations. dude....
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I know a bunch of drug molecules, but I have no idea what that is. And as for surge666, you're just a ****ing idiot. I've done quite a few drugs in my day, but I'd never do something without having some clue of what it was. That's just dumb.
Damn similar to Morphine, so it is an opiate. Actually, it doesn't have that N. I'm not so sure.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Last edited by gm jack at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by Zardokk
I know a bunch of drug molecules, but I have no idea what that is. And as for surge666, you're just a ****ing idiot. I've done quite a few drugs in my day, but I'd never do something without having some clue of what it was. That's just dumb.

In your day? You're like 15, shut up.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That doesn't take into account the alcohol group though.

This is true... hmm.

It could be an Echinocandin actually, if not I'm stumped.
Quote by boreamor
Dude, you're looking for a chemist. The druggies are stoned.

And, I think it's Cocaine but I'm probably wrong.

RONG
Wait, didn't you say you think it's a drug? Does it have to be one or can it just be another boring molecule?
Quote by june08er
RONG

Shut up
Quote by Deliriumbassist
With the benzene ring, it looks like it should be a benzomorphine, but all the ones I can think of have nitrogen.

Exactly. It looks like it derived from opium, but it lacks that nitrogen.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Deliriumbassist
With the benzene ring, it looks like it should be a benzomorphine, but all the ones I can think of have nitrogen.

Yeah that's why it can't be Codeine, although it's pretty close...

Trying to put it into some sort of formula I can't get anything from it

Sorry.
Last edited by wiggyisgreat at Jun 16, 2008,
i'm pretty sure its a drug...apparently my gf saw the image on some druggies facebook or something and asked me what it was...so i told her i'd try to find out
The middle has two methyl groups and an oxygen in the ring.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
lol come on guys, it's tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC, the main cannabinoid in marijuana.
He's right. I just checked it up.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by surge666
dude, usually us druggies dont know **** about what we take, we just take it. the nerd ass bitches learn what the molicule is in school

Ignorant fuck.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by vantage4
lol come on guys, it's tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC, the main cannabinoid in marijuana.

Oh my god

How could that have happened, especially to me.
Quote by surge666

But us "nerd ass bitches" are the ones who'll be saving your ass when you overdose

If you don't know about what you're taking, you don't fully understand the risks involved, and therefore shouldn't be taking it.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But us "nerd ass bitches" are the ones who'll be saving your ass when you overdose

+1 ftw
Quote by vantage4

the most epic win ever
Quote by surge666

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Some nice chemistry going on there! And to the guy who mentioned 'nerd ass bitches', half the people I know who do chemistry also take drugs/know alot about them.. You dont have to be an idiot to take drugs.. (I dont because thats just my choice).
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Yeah, being an hour or so behind the person to get the answer is a really good way to 'win'.

I was being stupid and getting fixated on the similarity to opiates, when I know a lot of drugs are very similar in shape.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Page 1 of 2