hey guys, i'm looking to swap out the edge III in my RG320pg because of all the bad things i've heard about the edge III and because i really like the guitar and i don't want the trem to ruin that.

Anyways I'm just wondering if any floyd trems will fit or whether only specific ones do. I figured an Edge Zero should fit as these are ibanez trems and fitted to the higher end RGs or failing that an OFR, prefereably a schaller.

Anyone know anything about this?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
i'd rather not modify anything to be honest
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by rancidryan
get an original floyd rose then XD

yeah its just i've looked loads of other forums and they all tell me different things, one tells me that an edge pro will fit and others tell me that they won't, same with the OFR.

anyways whats the best OFR that's kind of affordable?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Do you personally have any complaints about the Edge 3? Alot of the hate is just people jumping on the bandwagon.
I have an Ibanez with an Edge 3 and have no complaints at all
Quote by Crane965
Do you personally have any complaints about the Edge 3? Alot of the hate is just people jumping on the bandwagon.
I have an Ibanez with an Edge 3 and have no complaints at all

well i'd like a floyd that lets me tighten the tremolo arm up, that'd be nice so i can flutter and stuff. My edge 3 has been okay so far but i hear that they wear out pretty quickly. Though it is hard to tell whether the trem rly is as bad as ppl say or whether it's bandwagn-jumping/elitism of whatever.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w