so... i was talkin about sign language to my friends the other day... and i randomly said do other countries have a different sign language or is it the same as english sign language??
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I think the middle finger is pretty universal
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Sign language is not universal. Like spoken languages, sign languages emerge naturally in communities and change through time.

Thanks, Wikipedia.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I think it should be the same.

EDIT: Damn I was wrong.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i would imagine they do.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Curious Jeff
we're in the pit. There is no 'on topic'

There's rules against spam.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Thumbs up traditionally translates as the foulest of gesticular insults in some Middle Eastern countries — the most straightforward interpretation is 'Up yours, pal!' The sign has a similarly pejorative meaning in parts of West Africa, South America (except Brazil), Iran, Greece, and Sardinia. In Iran, it is traditionally an obscene gesture, equivalent to the use of the middle finger in the Western world.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Although it's a bit off-topic(ish), (seeing as I'm not answering the original question)
I found it fascinating when I found out that people who are born deaf, actually THINK and READ in sign language - seeing as they've never heard words in any language.
They've also no concept of music whatsoever.
I can't imagine being deaf.
no, for example in greece you arent allowed to lift your arm up and show an open hand, it's like our middle finger there
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Curious Jeff
we're in the pit. There is no 'on topic'

Yes there is. It isn't a spam arena.
Quote by june08er
age sex location

lol

haha my bad my bad

Quote by Prolific No.9
Although it's a bit off-topic(ish), (seeing as I'm not answering the original question)
I found it fascinating when I found out that people who are born deaf, actually THINK and READ in sign language - seeing as they've never heard words in any language.
They've also no concept of music whatsoever.
I can't imagine being deaf.

I was actually thinking about that same thing the other day. I can't imagine not thinking in words. I can't imagine not thinking in silence, not even knowing that noise exists

Thinking and reading in sign language is highly possible I suppose. Also thinking in images rather than words.