Heya there I just got an email back from blade saying they do do the Rh4 classics in lefty. Just wondering has anyone had any experiance with blades in general, or own one or w/e. My teachers got one just inquiring what other people think because hes proberly biased lol :p
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Yeah, that's the company. I knew a French kid that had one and I remember other kids from that area having them when I was in college.

They're pretty nice - at least they were in the mid-90's

In America, Musician's Friend sold them for a while but for the money here there were more established brands so they never quite caught on.
Quote by SenorSmiley
If it's the French company I played a few in college. They were quite good.

you're probably thinking lag guitars.
i've tried a couple, they seemed pretty nice for the money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah well the newer models of the rh4 have thinner necsk, so its more jackson soloist thickness, rather than thin strat thickness. The mid 90s have thicker necks. And my mate has just brought a newer one and said the neck in comparision to the older ones are so much slicker. And what models have you tried? Because the Rh4 is the cream of the crop really, some off there other ones are low end and mid range guitars.
i dunno about low end and mid range, they might be that in price, but they'd annihilate an MIM fender/PRS SE or similar if you ask me. Granted the £300-£400 ones won't compete with a tyler or something like that, but (the ones i tried at least) seemed to be extremely decent guitars, especially for the price.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yh im looking specifically at the rh4 classic. What sort of level would you say there on in comparision to other guitars? Anyway blades start at £250 odd, and go right the way through to around £1,500 with the PRS style durango series. Although the RH is still rated more highly than the durangos. And once again dave as always ur a great help!!! The blades falcon trems look immense, sounds like they use a vintage trem for bombs and stuff, and have a seperate ball bearing system for pulling up. Therefore no mucking about with floating trems. Also with experiance from other guitars, will a guitar with speizel locking tuners stay in tune after some tremmy wankerage
i've only tried the cheaper ones unfortunately... i haven't tried any of the £500+ ones...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well if the <£500 are good the £500+ must be mental
that's what i'd have thought, but then again they could be like ibanezes, where the £1000 ones aren't all that much better than the £450 rg1570s...

no way to say if you haven't tried them to be honest. hopefully the dudes over at the BKP forum can help more, i saw your thread there.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yh cool, i thought this kinda more obscure make of guitar would be more suited to the BKP forum. But nah i think there quality instrument my mate cant give his enough praise. ANd hes got some expensive guitars, he said it will go from santana to george benson, to johnson, to full on metal. Sounds like my kinda guitar aslong as i like the playability. Also i tried an rg1570 in the shop and i didnt think it was that good, to be honest i thought it felt almost like a starter guitar, but the jacko dkms were worse. Maybe just me....
The one I tried was a kid that I went to Berklee with's main guitar. I imagine it was pricey, as it was quite nice and he was pretty proud of it.
Quote by Varkunus
yh cool, i thought this kinda more obscure make of guitar would be more suited to the BKP forum. But nah i think there quality instrument my mate cant give his enough praise. ANd hes got some expensive guitars, he said it will go from santana to george benson, to johnson, to full on metal. Sounds like my kinda guitar aslong as i like the playability. Also i tried an rg1570 in the shop and i didnt think it was that good, to be honest i thought it felt almost like a starter guitar, but the jacko dkms were worse. Maybe just me....

yeah, i tried a 1570 a while back and wasn't all that fussed, though it was in sound control and maybe a bunch of kids had been playing it. wasn't too fussed on the dkms either...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im exactly the same, I think i prefer painted necks to be honest
i actually don't, lol, i just wasn't that fussed on the guitar... to be fair it felt like every 13 year old within a 2 mile radius had been playing it...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?