Alright, so if some of you guys remember, I had a Crate Flexwave 120/212 and was unhappy with it, to say the least. I dialed and dialed and it made me hate music as a whole for just a moment in time. So I reverted, back to the Fender FM65DSP. Why? Well it has multiple voicings for different scenarios, which is a great plus. Though it's SS, I am satisfied with it's tone for what I do. I am not a professional touring the world yet, so while I'm still just average joe musician I'll go by steps. Well it turned out to be better than I thought!

I got 2 amps, but how, with 358 dollars?

Fender amp

AND A SMOKEY MICRO AMP!!!

It can push a 4x12, which is nice. Slightly muddy and never really cleans up, but a great little novelty item. ^_^ Plus I got a Martin Thinline 332 acoustic Piezo pickup for one of my guitars.

Pics:

The Amp is self explanatory. Enjoy!
I got some good guitars, yo.
I thought you got a tube Fender? What happened that thing?

And you were recommending the Flexwave a few days ago saying it was awesome... I don't get it.

But anyway, cool I guess. I still don't get why people act all surprised when a small wattage amp can "push a 4x12" it's not like it's not going to make any noise, makes no sense to me. *shrug*
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I thought you got a tube Fender? What happened that thing?

And you were recommending the Flexwave a few days ago saying it was awesome... I don't get it.

But anyway, cool I guess. I still don't get why people act all surprised when a small wattage amp can "push a 4x12" it's not like it's not going to make any noise, makes no sense to me. *shrug*

Ah yea I've been up n down with amps. But I've settled for this for right now. I'll be upgrading around tax time next year. Well I mean the speakers are probably 35-65 watts a piece, and this is a 1 watt amp. So usually you'd think it wouldn't do such a thing. I mean the Marshall and Fender micro's don't push any cabs at all.
Quote by False_God
No offence.

you wasted money lol.

+1.

EDIT: Why didn't you go for a Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
+1.

EDIT: Why didn't you go for a Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube?

I wasted money when I bought the crate. And well I wanted 50 watts or so, and the Vox AD50VT was 380+ for the footswitch. Ah, well I don't care. I'm fine with crap as of right now.