Anyone here from Orlando, FL that know about any good clubs or venues around here to get into the local metal scene?

Also, what are some all-around good venues for any type of rock music for that matter around here?
Check out the Orlando Sentinal's website.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I don't know too much about Orlando's metal scene, but if you want to drive down to Broward County this friday night, I'm playing in a show.
The band is
www.myspace.com/foreverthemartyr
Come down!
PM me if you want show details
...shun the nonbeliever...
Woot woot Orlando. Don't know any thing about the metal scene, though. I might be able to ask a few friends I guess.
Oh Shit!
i live in melborune/ palm bay area. you should try the county line saloon. there is a big scene there.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
There's some sweet old school death metal bands from florida. The scene must be great there.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by chrismetal86
There's some sweet old school death metal bands from florida. The scene must be great there.

You'd think so because Death Metal was arguably born here but it's pretty weak from what I've seen. Maybe I just gotta dig deeper but it's mostly hispanic/urban/hip-hop now.
I heard Orlando's metal scene doesn't exactly Bloom.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
I heard Orlando's metal scene doesn't exactly Bloom.

I see what you did thar.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...