Page 1 of 3
Hey there,

I've just found two water guns of my childhood:

The first one, a Super Soaker "Xp 105", which I had when I was about 5 or 6 years old:

http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/Analysis/1996/xp105.html

Then the second one, a monster called Super Soaker "Xxp 275", I owned when I was about 11 or 12:

http://www.isoaker.com/isc/Armoury/Analysis/1996/xxp275.html

So what are yours?

http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/soaker_listing.html
Your childhood was only a couple of years ago.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I had a supersoaker! but the ultimate weapon was always the garden hose!
Is it just me or do they look the same with a different shaped water container and different colours??
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
super soaker monster xl

that f-er cost me like 100 bucks
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
last supersoaker was the gun of my dreams.... i wasnt allowed to buy it.... goddamnit...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Is it just me or do they look the same with a different shaped water container and different colours??

No, the second one has two nozzles but you cant see it on the photo.

Edit: Actually, it has 2x4 nozzles (two "exhausts" with 4 different nozzles each)
edit: geez i feel old now, i had the super soaker 50, released in 1992

*highfives freedoms_stain*
from daylight...
...into darkness
Super Soaker technology was much less advanced back in the late 80's/early 90's, I had something like this:

I have at some point in my life used all the guns in this thread.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by divid3d

That is freakin uncanny.

Nvm, it was that one.
Last edited by mattvl at Jun 16, 2008,
I've no idea what was the gun named but it was soo cool. You know it had the main gun, but there were also two secondary "guns", ()that you could turn in every direction, so you were actually able to fire on both sides AND the front (now when I think about it, you were actually able to fire at yourself withou turning the damn thing )
Quote by TheQuailman
I have this one:

My 110 > your 105.

I had that one. But I pumped it up wayyyyyy to much one day, and it sort of exploded and fell apart
The ones you get at the dollar store that are like clear plastic and ****, they come in a 5 pack.

:[
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
I always just used two of the small, green pistol-like ones.

Damn those were awesome. I had them stashed up in my house (trailer) but then my mom sold the place without telling me and my super soakers were hauled away. (along with countless other piles of my old crap)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Baboom
The ones you get at the dollar store that are like clear plastic and ****, they come in a 5 pack.

:[

the triggers on those ones hurt your finger so much after a small amount of use
from daylight...
...into darkness
@Freedoms_Stain and Carmel_l: I have the fifty lying around somewhere as well, can't find it now.

EDIT: Didn't mean Carmel_l, but divid3d. Somehow every female mod is carmel_l for me.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
That is freakin uncanny.

how good was it though? the pressure it built up kicked everyone elses' water pistols' arses in those days! it was a weapon of beauty
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by freedoms_stain
Super Soaker technology was much less advanced back in the late 80's/early 90's, I had something like this:

I had that one. It was the dogs bollocks.
I remember those Super Soaker 50s - my cousins had them when I was very little (probably 5 or 6 - I never saw them after that age) and I was jealous
Quote by divid3d
how good was it though? the pressure it built up kicked everyone elses' water pistols' arses in those days! it was a weapon of beauty
Yeah And unlike most of these others, actually manageable for an 8 year old to carry. Sucked when your wee litre bottle ran out and you had to sprint home for a re-fill
Quote by divid3d

*highfives freedoms_stain*

I had this one too
i dont remeber what they were called. i think water teck or something. but they were battery powered full auto water guns that the water went into a removable magazine just like a real gun. i had forgotten all about them till i saw this thread. ill try to find pics and edit!

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_articles/3129/

jym
Last edited by jymellis at Jun 16, 2008,
I had this bad boy. 5 Nozzels, baby!

Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by smb
I had one of these

I remember buying it in '97 or '98.

I still have that!
There was another.. 2500, or 200.. brother had one
it's banned now..

At some youth camp my aunt (whos a nurse) had to treat someone whos eyeball half came out after someone shot them in the eye with an XP2000 or something.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Let me show you my pokemans:

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah And unlike most of these others, actually manageable for an 8 year old to carry. Sucked when your wee litre bottle ran out and you had to sprint home for a re-fill

yeah the only problem was the size of the water bottle - but when everyone else in the street had those tiny cheap handgun style ones where the water goes inside the gun itself, which holds close to nothing, it was hardly a disadvantage

ahhhh memoriessss
from daylight...
...into darkness
Page 1 of 3