Unfortunately I don't have a picture at my disposal but I've seen one which has really caught my eye.

Not sure if it's made anymore, but it's been in the shop about 2 years, has a vintage trem and is a natural matt orange wood finish. It's going for about £1500 at the moment and I just wanna see if I can scope the web for any more info on it.
Funny words.
you need to give abit more infomation that could be several models!
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
were their bird inlays? single cut/double cut? Pick up selector or rotary pick up selector?
Double cut, either a 22 or 24, not a Santana, had a matte finish, bird inlays and a pick-up selector.
Funny words.
or

^ This? I know the pickup selector is different, but the same models have both as an option... and I found one with the selector...

EDIT: Added picture...
Last edited by T!AN at Jun 16, 2008,
^ Sort of, but it's not so much of a vibrant orange colour, but that's pretty close.
Funny words.

That?

Sorry for the pic angle, only one I could find!!

EDIT: In fact, that looks a little glossed, I'll find another...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Standard Satin? You can get coil tapping pups with a 3-way, it's matte enough for me, double cut
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Imagine that, without the humbucker covers, with a vintage trem and a pickup selector switch, so provided those are all available on that model, then MoonageDaydream got it
Funny words.
^ ahem... the Standard Satin is exactly what I posted, just apparently not in the right color.

EDIT: 24 fret models come without pickup covers and you have the option of the trem and pickup selector.
Last edited by T!AN at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by T!AN
^ ahem... the Standard Satin is exactly what I posted, just apparently not in the right color.

EDIT: 24 fret models come without pickup covers and you have the option of the trem and pickup selector.

My apologies then, but the one in the shop I assume must be a 24 fret model.
Funny words.
^ No worries...

And just to be clear..

22 frets = Dragon II pickups which are covered.
24 frets = HFS and Vintage pickups which are uncovered.

This applies to both the Standard and Custom line of guitars.
Quote by T!AN
^ No worries...

And just to be clear..

22 frets = Dragon II pickups which are covered.
24 frets = HFS and Vintage pickups which are uncovered.

This applies to both the Standard and Custom line of guitars.

Ahaa thanks, on that subject, what are the pickups like on the 24 in relation to those on the 22?
Funny words.
^ I can't help you there. I haven't had the opportunity to give both models a full test drive, because I feel too guilty playing the guitars at my local guitar shop when I know I don't have the money for one...
Quote by T!AN
^ I can't help you there. I haven't had the opportunity to give both models a full test drive, because I feel too guilty playing the guitars at my local guitar shop when I know I don't have the money for one...

Mmm, one day though eh? Come to think of it, if I manage to save all my wages from part time work this summer, I'll be able to afford this one by September I think...
Funny words.