Ive e-mailed some local recording studios a few weeks ago showing keen interest to use their facilities, and none of them have replied. I was polite and everything and see no reason why they couldnt even give me a quick response. is it just bad professionalism? Do i need to be sending them 10 e-mails a day to grab their attention or something? (i wouldnt lol). I don't know...thoughts?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Ive e-mailed some local recording studios a few weeks ago showing keen interest to use their facilities, and none of them have replied. I was polite and everything and see no reason why they couldnt even give me a quick response. is it just bad professionalism? Do i need to be sending them 10 e-mails a day to grab their attention or something? (i wouldnt lol). I don't know...thoughts?

Maybe their booked?

maybe they are unprofessional. hard to say. If they are professional studio, they are a business and should have a phone # you can call.
shred is gaudy music
or just think how many emails a day they get like that they probobly wont even open it
Yeah you're right, but still, who doesnt regularly check their emails these days? If they say to contact them via email and then dont reply, i find it a bit rude, even if phoning is a better option.
if they dont answer you promptly, i say they aren't worth your money or time.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Trust me, they arent OVER busy or fully booked as where i live is a complete hole for music. Some places i didnt consider but i have been told about have jumped at the opportunity to record an artist like they were the only band in suffolk or something.
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Trust me, they arent OVER busy or fully booked as where i live is a complete hole for music.

And still, they would get back to you saying that they were booked, surely?
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Trust me, they arent OVER busy or fully booked as where i live is a complete hole for music. Some places i didnt consider but i have been told about have jumped at the opportunity to record an artist like they were the only band in suffolk or something.

why are you so scared of phoning them?

stop talking to us, pick up the phone and get an answer!
Quote by EdawMail
why are you so scared of phoning them?

stop talking to us, pick up the phone and get an answer!

Its a bit late now, businesses dont usually open at 20 to 9 . Yeah, i agree with your point, i know you're right and everything, but its not the entire issue im dealing with. But whatever, a phone call can fix it