Poll: Would You go on big brother for 3 months insted of playing guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would You go on big brother for 3 months insted of playing guitar?
Hell Yeah!
9 12%
Yes, but i'd be a douche so i could leave quickly
4 5%
Hell NO!
26 34%
i want to spend every waking moment with my guitar.
12 16%
I'l Get famous on my own thanks.
25 33%
Voters: 76.
I got this idea whilst watching the new big brother series on Channel 4.

Lets say hypothetically, you had the choice to go on big brother - yes i realise most of you hate the show and industry, but let me explain - but leave your trustworthy guitar behind.

Now lets analyze this further,

going on big brother would :
+ Mean you have publicity
+ Half the nation know your name
+ a high chance that a music career can be made out of it
- NO guitar for a whole 3 months ; if you were to reach the final 5

So what would you do, its a kind of look at the big picture sort of thing.

Poll coming ASAP.
No, just no. Principally no.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Music career, more like riding on the bad publicity you get cough*chanelle*cough
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I wouldn't

Go in a moderately confined space with a bunch of people who are probably all arseholes for 3 months while getting my every move watched and picked on by the public followed by a most likely short lived and ultimately pointless 'celebrity' career?

No thanks
Quote by cam_sampbell
Music career, more like riding chanelle
She was skinny, egotistical, dumb and rather horrid, but I probably still woul've.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Music career, more like riding on the bad publicity you get cough*chanelle*cough

Yeah you'd at best have a hit-less fad of a career devoid of all integrity.
no problem, i'll just put my air guitar in my suitcase and jam while i'm in the bathroom so I don't get caught
A modern guitarist is similar to a medieval samurai. If you take away his guitar, you take away his soul.
I'd do it because I've always wanted to go on TV and preach the word of the WBC. Man, that would be funny.
two and a half men.
Id go, merely because the opportunity to stealthily take out each contestant without the others realising would be too great to miss.

It would be like that Dark Brotherhood quest in oblvion where you get locked in a house with various people, and you have to assassinate them one by one without the others finding out.

Id give up the guitar for three months for that.
i rarely play guitar now. i would use that time to write lyrics and practice singing. i've only wrote a poem once.
Quote by Retro Rocker
A modern guitarist is similar to a medieval samurai. If you take away his guitar, you take away his soul.

+50
I wouldn't go to big brother even if I didn't play guitar. Though i can't make 3 months with out guitar
鋼の錬金術師