So I fried my boss super chorus by giving it too much voltage and it gave a quick puff of smoke out of the adapter plug in.I was wondering if there was anything I could do or try to do,have sottering iron and everything but how could I make a new pedal?thanks
gear:
gibson 1995 Les paul studio
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
you can't get a new pedal, cause if you'd used the boss adapter, nothing would have happened

WARRANTY VOIDED!!!!!!!
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
oh and you can't fix it, and if you can, it's not worth the money you'd pay in parts
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
I mean try to make 1.
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
and making one is cheaper then buying one???

if you can do it: kudos
open it up, if you can identify what got friend, hopefully just a component or two... and replacing them wouldn't be expensive at all....

and if not you can always through it on ebay. Some people like buying broken pedals and trying to fix them, or salvage them for parts, lol

and why would you do something like that? lol
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Didnt have batteries lol figured might as well try.
gear:
Dean Shards Razorback
Boss Metal Zone-FOR SALE
crybaby-FOR SALE
digidelay
Probably many components are fried. how many watts did you feed the thing? i mean, you could go over it with a multimeter and replce the fried components, but from the way you're talking, i don't think you'd like that. no offense intended.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...