Wow, this is quite the finish.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
indeed
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Was the US ever closed?

oh you devil.

I can't watch it where I am at the moment I love golf.
Rocco and Tiger are on the first sudden death playoff hole after an 18 hole playoff. It's ****ing incredible.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Damn, and I hear Tigers knee is still hurting him?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
That's 2 days in a row now Tiger pulls one out on the last hole...

this may never end.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by tremeloud
Damn, and I hear Tigers knee is still hurting him?

It's not as bad as it was earlier in the week. Every now and then he grimaces a little though.

Golf is boring as are most sports (aside from fighting). I don't care to see an hour+ of people putting a ball in a hole.

Tiger: *hits ball*

Ball: *goes in hole* clunk!

Everyone:
Quote by Aussieloco
Golf is boring as are most sports (aside from fighting). I don't care to see an hour+ of people putting a ball in a hole.

Tiger: *hits ball*

Ball: *goes in hole* clunk!

Everyone:

Isnt golf just a spoof of that Adam Sandler movie?

I think i prefer the original.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Isnt golf just a spoof of that Adam Sandler movie?

I think i prefer the original.

The original had way better production value.
Quote by jgodin3333
what network is it on ive checked almost every channel i cant find it.

NBC!!!
I really like Tiger, but Rocco really deserved it.

Quote by Aussieloco
The original had way better production value.

I know, i watch these new ones and i spent half the time wondering what on earth the director is doing.

Also the special effects are almost gone now, in Happy Gilmour they spent millions on computer effects to make Adam Sandler look like an actor.
Quote by Metal0Maniac
Woods just won.

A truly epic match.
amirite?

u r rite. Congrats to both of em. This will really help Rocco in the long run, and Tiger has another major under his belt in his quest for Jack Nicklaus.

yay Tiger! This was the first golf tournament I've ever watched all the way through.
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul standard

Amp: Peavey 6505 halfstack

Effects: Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Digitech Whammy