I know there's a pocket of black people on this. I dunno if this has been done before the closest I found was the Black metal thread.

Set this up so I can actually locate and see how many black are on this, and so we can have conversations/screaming matches about black issues. Usually we end up taking a back seat to American problems.

Also, any Americans that want to ask us about thugs(they don't exist and that's an end to it)or that are just obsessed with Africa, as the stereotypical American is(not saying all of you are, because that'd be creepy)

C'mon i know theres some blacks out there.

Yes, this is a joke making fun of the stupidity of the irish thread, to make this not spam, what other pointless threads do you see floating around here on UG?
Haha, this'll be interesting. Closed within about 2 posts I imagine.

For the record, I'm half Jamaican. Not BLACK, but whatever.
I'm black from the waist down.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
i thought this was about Black metal oups ! Im white but cant fin nothing wrong with black people.They're different just in color. Still people, still living souls so as I live happy they should live happy , not more/less exploited than others(although i know this is NOT good) but Color shoulnt be a reason for it.I think ive quoted the whole things aut racism . Black people are skilled in almost everything, that's why i likem. And their culture. just watched this on Utube and this guy is great http://youtube.com/watch?v=JUnI9GcON-s
Yeah, lets have a thread for each race. Reported
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone