This thread:
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886437

So what do you think Its_Alive is going to do when he finds out he's banned and has been trashtalked by a friend?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
If his friend is spiteful enough, he'll mention it in FOTB.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
they can find out about it through his IP, and what his main is, and then they'll probably unban him as soon as he gets back from camp.
Quote by june08er
they can find out about it through his IP, and what his main is, and then they'll probably unban him as soon as he gets back from camp.

Bingo, and if they wanna have some fun , and do the right thing, they'll show him his post, oh and get the ip from that post and use it to find his real username, and let everyone know who it is
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
He'll tell everyone which account his friend is, and then anyone who cares (you) can wind that guy up.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Two Decades in the slammer.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?