Hey i just bought a guitar a few days ago, its accoustic and its from walmart yeah yeah i know dont flame me! It was cheap and i just want to learn to play guitar as a side hobby kinda thing always have now i am...i want some extremely easy tabs to play (im teaching my self so you know i have no effin clue how to play much) I can play a few intro's to some songs somewhat ok Ex: Smoke on the Water, Pork and Beans, One, Nothing Else Matters, 7 Nation Army (pretty much the first set of tabs after that im like clue less or suck) Im slowly learning the national anthem its quite easy not to hard. So yeah if you know any extremely easy tabs or anything to help me out let me know either message me, post here, or email me!

ozzyrules22@sbcglobal.net

THX! ~Seth~
check out the lessons here and cyberfret. why not actually learn what you're rather than just playing songs?
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Try playing "Love Will Keep Us Alive" by the Eagles. The beginning is pretty easy and it sounds good on an acoustic.
You should probably remove your email address...
And this is the wrong forum...

Anyways, since you're a beginner you should look at some youtube vids, learn how to play single notes clearly, and then start out with some blink-182 or green day.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
well for one thing... dont think that those ads that say "Do this and you'll be come the faster shredder on the planet" or "learn these 3 easy steps and play the guitar in the next hour" etc... will help you. the only way you get good if you practice for hours almost everyday. Experiment around on the guitar and see what's the best style for you. learn the basic scales and chords and your off! By just playing easy tabs you dont really get any better. just pick a song you like and want to learn and start playing it. even if its pretty difficult. just practice.
Quote by marktuazon
check out the lessons here and cyberfret. why not actually learn what you're rather than just playing songs?

What?

Greenday (I know)
Nirvana. Polly is the first song i ever learned
Blink 182
Quote by nolife'tilmetal
well for one thing... dont think that those ads that say "Do this and you'll be come the faster shredder on the planet" or "learn these 3 easy steps and play the guitar in the next hour" etc... will help you. the only way you get good if you practice for hours almost everyday. Experiment around on the guitar and see what's the best style for you. learn the basic scales and chords and your off! By just playing easy tabs you dont really get any better. just pick a song you like and want to learn and start playing it. even if its pretty difficult. just practice.

Ok well first off wow thats alot of replys i just posted this thing cool...thx for the help guys...the main reason i wan easy songs is not to get better but just to pick up on playing then you know teach my self to take it further...im probably gonna get lessons eventualy but right now im just teachin me self and playin around my index finger hurts like hell cuz ive been playin those intro's like all day for the past two days... THX FOR THE HELP GUYS!
Easy Grunge / Rock - Nirvana songs are really easy, try playing Smells Like Teen Spirit, its pretty easy, its just power chords, and 3's and 7's by Queens of the Stone Age, is just like Smells Like Teen Spirit, just switched around. Dammit is pretty easy by Blink-182 also.

Easy Bob Dylan- Knocking on Heavens doors, first song i learned to play, all just switching chords.

Easy Herby Hancock Headhunters- The Chameleon, the bass line of it. Its an electric jazz song, but the bassline is easy, and can be played on guitar or bass.

Funk- Sissy Strut. Its a bit fun to jam around on.

Blues- Just sounds good on acoustic. ha ha.

i don't feel like listing more beginner songs.