Does anyone know when its gonna be available in the US? IT look like it kicks ass and at $600-700 its only a bit more then a blues junior NOS.
Yeah, however the Tiny Terror with an Avatar Contemporary 1x12 with a G12H30 is about the same price...

However that's not a combo!

But yeah, looks REALLY sweet!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Well on Thomann (in Europe) they will get delivered from the 5 of July...

Don't know about the States though.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^That date isn't set in stone though - it was something like 30th May a while back. I wouldn't expect them before August.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Looks tasty . . . . .

But then again I'd expect it to look tasty for £400+

"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
I wish the head had the normal Orange cab! It would looks so much better!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

What power tubes will it run on?

If it's EL34's, I may pick one up (need something with some crunch for carting around), and once I get some dough
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
It's EL84s, two of them. However the TT is a great amp, like a small R30 almost!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by Gabel
I wish the head had the normal Orange cab! It would looks so much better!
What do you mean exactly? I don't quite get what you're saying

Cosmetically, my problem with the TT head is that it's just not orange enough! Too much white, not enough orange.
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Yeah like those heads. If they just tolexed it a bit. Obviosuly there would be the problem of the toast grates and the heat they expel. But that could be sorted out.

I might do this myself
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by Gabel
It's EL84s, two of them. However the TT is a great amp, like a small R30 almost!

Oh, that's cool too.
Perhaps i'll sell my peavey classic for one of these little animals.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Might not be a bad idea at all! Heck I was considering the Tiny Terror, but got the Rocker 30, since I had the money for it.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Alright guys im gonna buy a TT combo. Its set in stone. I really want it now. I was gonna order it online buy itll cost me $850 shipped from europe. DAMN. Good news is i spoke to an orange distributor and he told me they would be available in the states around late july-august. Im itching for some orange! Ive heard samples and it sounds ****ing awesome. Itll be perfect for my frusciante/hendrix tones. Ill throw a reverb in front and ill have a really nice blues tone as well.
i can't help but picture someone simply taking a tt head and sliding it into a cab...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Undoubtably it looks cool but as Jon just said, it looks like they've flipped the TT head on its arse and dropped it into a cab. What's the price difference between a TT Head + Cab and a TT Combo?
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Oh, what speaker will come stock in the TT combo?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Oh, what speaker will come stock in the TT combo?

Celestion G12 H30
And the G12 H30 is THE speaker for Orange amps. I put my H30 in my Rocker 30 and the Red Fang in the cab instead. The H30 is big and fat and can really make the amp roar!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

mmm, i want one now too.

edit. oh, were talking about the combo. i want the head.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Last edited by chea_man at Jun 18, 2008,
Quote by alexlemon2
Celestion G12 H30

Yeah, hopefully i can sell my C50 to fund getting that combo.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by FrusMayerJunkie
Alright guys im gonna buy a TT combo. Its set in stone. I really want it now. I was gonna order it online buy itll cost me $850 shipped from europe. DAMN. Good news is i spoke to an orange distributor and he told me they would be available in the states around late july-august. Im itching for some orange! Ive heard samples and it sounds ****ing awesome. Itll be perfect for my frusciante/hendrix tones. Ill throw a reverb in front and ill have a really nice blues tone as well.

While everyone is gushing over this thing, I thought I'd stop by and comment that I think it's a bad idea. The great thing about the TT is the fact that you can put it in it's carrying case, throw it over your shoulder, and take it anywhere you have to go. Makes a nice compliment to a larger rig, a great have to plug into an existing cab at a small gig.

If this thing is anything like the rest of Orange's fare, it ain't gonna be too portable in combo form.

For the money they want for it, you could get yourself -a significantly superior in each and every way- Traynor YCV 50. Similar Marshall voice, but two channels, FX loop, tons more clean headroom, etc.

The TT head is a really cool item, and if Orange wants to re-issue the AD15 I'll take notice, but I'm passing on the TT combo as a bit of a waste.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I have a rocker 30 combo, and I prefer its tone to the TT so i agree with slats
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
I'd like to add that it's usually a bad idea to order an amp from another country if you aren't sure it has the same mains voltage as yours.

If it's priced at £400+, and I was in the market for a low wattage tube amp (which I am, actually) I'd just save more and get a Cornford Harlequin myself.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by slatsmania
While everyone is gushing over this thing, I thought I'd stop by and comment that I think it's a bad idea. The great thing about the TT is the fact that you can put it in it's carrying case, throw it over your shoulder, and take it anywhere you have to go. Makes a nice compliment to a larger rig, a great have to plug into an existing cab at a small gig.

If this thing is anything like the rest of Orange's fare, it ain't gonna be too portable in combo form.

For the money they want for it, you could get yourself -a significantly superior in each and every way- Traynor YCV 50. Similar Marshall voice, but two channels, FX loop, tons more clean headroom, etc.

The TT head is a really cool item, and if Orange wants to re-issue the AD15 I'll take notice, but I'm passing on the TT combo as a bit of a waste.

jeeze slats, you're a bigger buzzkill than buzz killington

just kidding, that actually makes a lot of sense in most respects. though people will justify getting it anyway for the orange name/tone/look.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Alright,

I do see how its not perfect. Heres the thing Ive only been playing for about a 1 1/2 years and i just recently got serious. I'm no expert but i got most of the basics down. I can come up with some pretty awesome rhythm guitar parts and im working on my lead "skills". Ive always wanted an Orange Rocker 30 but i just didnt feel like i needed or deserved it. At the moment im more of a House player. So i thought you know if i get the combo it would be perfect. Its about 650 700 cheaper then the rocker 30 combo. yet it will still motivate me to get better because it has pretty sweat tone. what doe you guys think? Oh and money is not an issue because i got a solid job.
if you want the Rocker and money isn't an issue, get the Rocker.
No sense in buying an amp when instantly you want something better.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by slatsmania

You are right Slats!

However one thing is that, here in Europe, the TT combo is MUCH cheaper than the Traynor. And after all, Orange is an European brand, so they have the right market here.

However I wish they would put the G12H30 in the PCC112, it would be so much better!
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by UnsignedRecords
i can't help but picture someone simply taking a tt head and sliding it into a cab...

That's most likely what they did
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by xMikeyxMetalx
if you want the Rocker and money isn't an issue, get the Rocker.

+1

Also, as a FrusMayerJunkie, I'd think you'd be interested at looking at some Fenders in roughly the same price range.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.