ok so im a bad cookie and im connecting to the private servers. i borrowed my friends wow and BC expansion. the normal wow loaded good and asked for no key whats so ever. when i loaded BC it asked for one, obviosuly its been used before so i cant put it in. now i have normal wow but no expansion. im cheap and since my mom just got me this comptuer she wont get me any games. anyone know of any good game torrents? if you catch my drift. or if you know any "online" versions of BC.

BC=BURNING CRUSADE
Quote by The Rules
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- You may not share any copyrighted material or assist others in finding such illegal material on the forums or profiles, including copyrighted mp3 files, movie files and pirated software, for any reason. This includes linking people to torrents containing copyrighted material.
That'd be a no then.
actually, i was going to ask if this was allowed or not. if you want to talk about wow message me.
no piracy stuff...but you can enter your friends cd key...you just can't play at the same time as him them...you'll automatically kick him out of the game if you log on while he's in there

edit: I could be wrong though...I quit a long time ago
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You can't pirate an mmo, period.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Uninstalling usually helps.
I'm serious, after wasting a few years of my younger life on Ragnarok Online.
Quote by Kadaj
You can't pirate an mmo, period.

actually you can play WoW on privately run servers without paying for a subscription and you can do so off an torrented copy so yes you can pirate an mmo but if your looking for torrents there are allot of good sites for them
Private servers are stupid. "You killed a boar, you gained 4 billion xp. Congratulations you are lvl 70. You loot the boar. The boar drops full lvl 70 tier 6 epic kit and 4,000,000 gold"
Quote by Tomoo666
actually you can play WoW on privately run servers without paying for a subscription and you can do so off an torrented copy so yes you can pirate an mmo but if your looking for torrents there are allot of good sites for them

Thats hardly 'massively multiplayer'.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
no acutally i would be playing on wow leigon, its exactly like blizz except it has 3X more experince, and no special drops or anything.
Quote by rizo299
Private servers are stupid. "You killed a boar, you gained 4 billion xp. Congratulations you are lvl 70. You loot the boar. The boar drops full lvl 70 tier 6 epic kit and 4,000,000 gold"

thats the world id wanna play in
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.