Well im trying to sell my computer but i dont know how much i can get for it. Since most people dont know to buy separate parts and build themselves a computer they often buy a dell or such and pay way over. I know the price of these things separately but considering that the people im trying to sell to would otherwise be buying a dell or such i dont know how much to charge.
I have:

Windows XP Home
2x 1 Gig OCZ Gold 800 Ram
320 Gigs Western Digital HDD
Intel Mobo (dont remember which one)
2.13 Core 2 Duo
Apevia X-Cruiser Case Has 120mm exchaust in the back an intake on the side and another exhcaust at the top. Has room to add another 120mm intake in the front
500 Watt Apevia PSU
7300 GS Video card
1 CD/DVD Read/Write
1 CD Read/Write DVD Read

I beleive that is it.
free, now send it to me
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Looking at that, I'd say it's worth about $800. Not much, but prices for computer hardware are so good nowadays that older things are depreciating like a stone.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Looking at that, I'd say it's worth about $800. Not much, but prices for computer hardware are so good nowadays that older things are depreciating like a stone.

Yea, i bought it looking to upgrade but it makes more sense to sell all of it and just buy something new. Btw im looking for American dollars. Thanks. This hardware is about 600 dollars. give or take the website, it often matches up with shipping costs varying as well.
Download a program called Everest and create a report and post that report up. That will give exact specs and tell us the MoBo.

In all fairness you wont get much out of that computer. If the MoBo is Socket 775 and has a PCI-e slot then you have decent room for upgrade. Unfortunately if its socket 478 or AGP then expect the price to go down a lot more.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
That computer is probably worth no more than $300, and that's being generous.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
$800?!

"lmao".

Half that then half it again. 300$ is indeed being generous.

Why are you selling it? Oh, and buying pre-build isn't always a waste of money, I just got a cracking deal on a great pc with high class casing and cooling; much better than I could ever have hoped, infact.
The hardware on newegg or tigerdirect costs about 600-650.

Windows XP Home 89.99
2x 1 Gig OCZ Gold 800 Ram 31.98
320 Gigs Western Digital HDD 72.29
Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard 105.58
2.13 Core 2 Duo 175 on Newegg
Apevia X-Cruiser Case Has 120mm exchaust in the back an intake on the side and another exhcaust at the top. Has room to add another 120mm intake in the front
420 Watt Apevia PSU Case + PSU - 113.62
7300 GS Video card 50.98
1 CD/DVD Read/Write
1 CD Read/Write DVD Read Both of these are probable about 70 bucks+

Thats about 700 bucks, considering its used i understand 600. BTW i found my receit and i put up the right mobo. These prices are from newegg.