About a year and a half ago, I bought a phone from Verizon. Actually, I just grabbed one of the free phones because I'm too cheap to actually buy a quality one. The phone was terrible and I regretted my decision to go with the free phone but reminded myself that I could always get a new one in two years. Fast foward to now. Right after my one year warranty expired, my phone broke, literally. It completely fell apart, and I have no idea why (No, I didn't break it). When I took it to Verizon, the sales rep told me I could get a new phone for $50. The same phone, which I got for free a year earlier.

Now, this phone was absolutely horrible from day one, so I'm definitely not going to get the same phone again.

I'm not eligible for a "New Every Two" discount until November, and I'm not the primary line on the Family Plan so I'm not even sure if I'll get a discount at all.

My question is this: What can I do now about getting a new phone? I know I'm not eligible for any discounts so how much will a new phone cost (a quality one, not another piece of crap that they offer new subscribers for free)?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.
IIIIIII
yea. verizon sucks like that. everything you have to do with them is so asinine.

hee hee...ass
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
But verizon's phones are cool! I have at&t meh.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You should be eligible for a discount on a new one in November. I got a discount on mine when my old one was up, and i'm not the primary line.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Look on Craigslist and buy a new unlocked phone. You can then get Verizon to switch phones for you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie