I would like to put some new tubes for better funk sound and classic rock. Recommend some? anyone know If i could add a standby switch and know any good modding kits?
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
might help if you tell people what kind of tubes are currently in it and what types are compatible with the amp
Quote by Rogue Hermit
might help if you tell people what kind of tubes are currently in it and what types are compatible with the amp

The current one's are 12AX7 preamp tube , EL84 power amp tube I don't know which are compatible >_>
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by sebisbest
I would like to put some new tubes for better funk sound and classic rock. Recommend some? anyone know If i could add a standby switch and know any good modding kits?

I can personally recommend JJ Tesla's but it's best if you try a few brands and see what you like best. Remeber tone is subjective.
A standby is easy to install. I can give you a schematic if you want. You will have to drill a hole in the chassis obviously.
A guy on ebay called Alnicomagnet does a good kit. He's in the UK.
Quote by PaoloJM
I can personally recommend JJ Tesla's but it's best if you try a few brands and see what you like best. Remeber tone is subjective.
A standby is easy to install. I can give you a schematic if you want. You will have to drill a hole in the chassis obviously.
A guy on ebay called Alnicomagnet does a good kit. He's in the UK.

Could you please give me the schematic
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by sebisbest
Could you please give me the schematic

Have it in .jpg format but can't seem to attach it to the post.
The insert image function just seems to take text?!?!?
Any help please?
Quote by PaoloJM
Have it in .jpg format but can't seem to attach it to the post.
The insert image function just seems to take text?!?!?
Any help please?
either upload to a photo sharing site like photobucket or scroll down and click on "manage attatchments" to load directly from your computer.

there are some links to mods in this thread that might be a good starting point:
the Epiphone Valve Junior Resource thread

personally, i wouldn't bother with mod kits.
you pay big $ for the idea and instructions that way
and get the same parts you can buy for cheap.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.