hey UG!
im starting my resistant materials GCSE on thursday, soooo, i need to think of what to desgin and build.
i only have one year because ive spent yr 10 doin graphics, and yr 11 doin resistant masterails, so i get 2 GCSE's.
so by thursday, i need to have at least some ideas on what to make for my project.
its a big project so it needs to be something that can get me the marks, so preferably have a few skills and materials
also, i probably have about 30 workshop hours in total, so bear that in mind, although i CAN do lunchtimes and after school, so lets say, 45/50 hours.
im only 15 though, dont have THAT much experience, but i might make whatever im makin over the summer, so i have practice for when i have to work in school
i was thinkin, something along the lines of:
an amp cabinet, a guitar body, a guitar neck, a guitar case, an amp head casing, i could remake my valveking into a half stack, a guitar stand, or ANYTHING guitar, but im also very open to anything non-guitar, so just ANY ideas of something original (for a RM project anyway) to make would be MUCH appreciated.
thanks guys.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
A time-machine

Although, if you can make a time machine, you can just go back in time and give yourself the time machine, so you never actually have to invent it, just hope a future you comes back and gives you a time machine

Or, just make a guitar?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Well,you wouldn't have to do ANYTHING electircal for RM;I think you should do something fairly small/simple to an excellent quality,don't forget the coursework.

Try something like a small CD/DVD/General storage thing,you could adapt an existing design to accommodate guitar accesories?
now someone explain to me; what are these GCSE's people talk about?
You like it
^Gay C*ock Sucking Englishpeople?

They're actually exams
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
GCSE=General Certificate of Secondary Education

They're a shockingly poor excuse for secondary school level qualifications.
basically, its a way for the government to make us go into school for an extra two years, so theres less people working, so the number of dependants against workers is really high, so the government has an excuse to tax people more so they can pay their sons to piss about and do jack all, like that guy did.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
^^or it's a way to get you to learn something? And I thought GCSEs are like Scottish Standard Grades, so you take 'em when you're 15/16 or so.
FALKIRK

Quote by Minkaro

Check out my Tunes
Quote by chippythingy
basically, its a way for the government to make us go into school for an extra two years, so theres less people working, so the number of dependants against workers is really high, so the government has an excuse to tax people more so they can pay their sons to piss about and do jack all, like that guy did.

Not at all
We'd have to stay on anyway to do exams,however,for people that are in year 10 and below this September they must stay in education of some sort until 18.
Previously GCEs were the extra two years (A levels),or even a modern apprenticeship.

Without any of the above the economy would fail because of the lack of uneducated/unskilled workers.

I hope for the countries sake you are no older than 14/15
im 15, so the country is safe.
and what u guys have said bout gcse's is true, but i still need suggestions
thanks
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
a self-flushing lavatory
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.