Jeckyl and Hyde OD
Dano Cool cat chorus
Radial Bigshot ABY
Radial Bigshot Class A Booster

New pedalboard

In boxes still...

Wah setup

Pedals sitting out on board

I also have a Bad Monkey (not shown as it got delivered to my work) and the Weapon (backordered)

I have a couple problems though... I think I WAY overshot on the pedalboard... Its HUGE.. I think I may have to sell it and downgrade.

Also I dont think I have any use for the ABY anymore, unless I can somehow use it to bypass effects to keep my signal clean? Any ideas? I was going to use it run 2 amps at the same time, but I am not getting the second amp anymore.

The Bigshot booster didnt cost me anything, but I dont really have a place for it either.

Last problem is with the Bad Monkey and the J&H. I am going to have to make a choice here, and put one up on the market. THe J&H can get pretty noisy when cranked, but is goes from a light boster to some pretty heavy tones.. Its got more range then the BM but I am not sure I need all that.

Damn choices..
Sweet!

I say keep the J&H
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thoughts:

nice avatar... thundercats ftw!

nice carpet...

hang onto the bigger pedalboard for when you have more pedals...

i'm not too sure about the a/b/y thing...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I say keep everything. Except maybe for the x/y if you're not gonna use it.

Having two OD's isn't so bad actually. You can have them on different settings so that you don't have to change the settings on whichever you use when you're playing. Say you have a song with very mild od and one with a more mid-boost.... having two solves the problem
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I wish that I had the money for a massive gear purchase like that.

Keep it all says I!!!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
i wouldn't, keep the distortions and booster, you can try and create some good sounds with them, the ABY i'm not sure about, it could become useful later on, if i were you i would keep all of it.

Good Luck

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Why are you even thinking about guitar with all of those cool pink and green toys to be played with?

Maybe set up the ABY to have two signal paths, one for lead and one for rhythm. EX:

Guitar -> Tuner -> ABY then

Lead Signal: Wah -> Boost -> Overdrive
Rhythm Signal: Overdrive -> Chorus

Then do a 2-to-1 transformer at the end.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by FLNagle
Why are you even thinking about guitar with all of those cool pink and green toys to be played with?

+ infinity
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by FLNagle

Then do a 2-to-1 transformer at the end.

THIS is the interesting part... WHAT do I need at the end? Whats a 2-1 transformer. WHo makes one?

This was my problem I didnt know that to do with 2 different paths but only 1 input.

JXLJXL:

I had alot of my gear stolen and I am just getting some of it back with my insurance moneys. Alot of it I am just replacing with the same as I had before (wah, BM, tuner, digi weapon)
Quote by stangconv
I had alot of my gear stolen and I am just getting some of it back with my insurance moneys. Alot of it I am just replacing with the same as I had before (wah, BM, tuner, digi weapon)
I was actually thinking that I recognised your user name from the pedalboard competition

Where/how did it all get stolen??
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by stangconv
THIS is the interesting part... WHAT do I need at the end? Whats a 2-1 transformer. WHo makes one?

This was my problem I didnt know that to do with 2 different paths but only 1 input.

To be honest, I made it up in my head. Let me see if I can find one on Radioshack. If not, substitute that for another ABY.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
why is the board too big?

i mean you've got 2 more things to add already. are you planning on returning some of those pedals?

did you buy all of this with your 'amp fund savings' and how much was that tatoo by the way?

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
why is the board too big?

i mean you've got 2 more things to add already. are you planning on returning some of those pedals?

did you buy all of this with your 'amp fund savings' and how much was that tatoo by the way?

I didnt have an amp fund savings... I already own a Traynor YCV50 BLUE

I got some insurance money's plus I am not exactly starving either. (Stay in school kids)

Tattoo was cheap! Alot cheaper then the little giant is

Edit: And the I dont think I need all the pedals there.... plus one is a Dunlop brick that wont be up there, and the EQ usually sits on my amp in the FX loop.
Last edited by stangconv at Jun 16, 2008,
Everything is useful IMO. You can use the AB box for switching between and acoustic simulator and the whole rig, if you put it before everything else. =]

See: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3c9RmtC-8mI

See how he did that? You can plug directly into a mixer with the acoustic simulator for that direct sound then just hit he button for the amp. I highly suggest a footswitch for your amp if you can get one.
I got some good guitars, yo.