Not sure if you've heard of em but a band i know 'in human ruin' are getting their asses kicked in an online poll (popularity contest) for a metal competition. The reason it sucks is they're the only ones from Swindon doing something a little different guitar-wise.

If you have any time give em a click. I'm losing faith in music! It's at http://www.bloodstock.uk.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13875 i believe

Don't let the popular kids ruin it for everyone!!

Their myspaz is http://www.myspace.com/inhumanruin
Why are all of these bands bull**** hardcore garbage? The Dead Lay Waiting; what piece of abysmal trash.

Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Jun 16, 2008,
They'll only get boo'd off with that style of music at bloodstock, i wouldn't be suprised if as i lay dying get similar treatment

EDIT : while i enjoyed it, their music clearly isnt appealing to a bloodstock audience, theyre losing to a band that only has poor quality videos of their songs...
Last edited by andyscoot at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by blackmachine
Metal and Desperate!!

I wonder how many times I've heard those two words in the same sentence......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Gregray88
Ew, hardcore is ****ign gay. Dundundundun DEE DOO DEE!!!!!

Were all entitled to our opinions i guess
Quote by valennic
I wonder how many times I've heard those two words in the same sentence......

Haha, many!
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Why are all of these bands bull**** hardcore garbage?

Because it's popular and sells. Oh it's so underground (no it isn't really) and all the chicks love it (might be true).

They aren't hardcore though.. they are more post-lulzhardcxccccc..

Yeah I'm talking ****, but it's still true.
Quote by andyscoot
They'll only get boo'd off with that style of music at bloodstock, i wouldn't be suprised if as i lay dying get similar treatment

EDIT : while i enjoyed it, their music clearly isnt appealing to a bloodstock audience, theyre losing to a band that only has poor quality videos of their songs...

Yeah fair point, I do wonder why bloodstock are doing this, maybe it's their way of recycling bottles!
lol at the bassist for the dead lay waiting. Who chooses their stage name to essentially be "ass inferno"?
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Quote by notonlybutalso
lol at the bassist for the dead lay waiting. Who chooses their stage name to essentially be "ass inferno"?

Haha! It's certainly catchy!
Not gonna lie, none of those bands sounded good to me, I can't wait for this "metal" to blow over.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness