Oh yes, I got a Marshall MG100FX. The forum darling.

Was cheap off a mate, intermittent weird fault. First chance Ive had to play one for an extended period, and dare i say it... I actually think the cleans sound ok, the amps not that bad.

But my god, the distortion channel is a bag of wank. Seriously, if anyone is thinking of getting one, look elsewhere. Smallish practice amp, if purchased cheap, it would be ok. Anything above that, especially if youre buying on the strength of the distortion channel, get something else.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
so youre saying my opinion is wrong and the amp is great? I dont get this place.

:P
Gear:
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
What's was his price?
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
how much did you buy it for? If you don't like it then sell it for more than you bought it but less than the regular price
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

equivalent of $50.
Gear:
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
wow wait is that the half-stack or just a head or a combo im not really good with marshals, i use ravens. but no matter what if you got it for 50 just go sell it for 200 (if its the stack or the combo head just probally 150) or something youll probally get that if not more if you find the right person
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!