So i finaly got my complete gear that i will use during 2-3 years.

Well im looking into stuff and i made a 'list' of what im planning to save for :

Mesa single Rectifier ( recto verb? if the the single rectifier got an effect loop ill just use my pod for effect ( no modulation just effect.)

Mesa roadster cab 2x12

Dean Razorback 225 ( Yes i know that i kinda pay for the name but i love deans. Not just for the look but i think they sound and play great, i cant really say anithing because of my lack of experience so its can change. But guitar MUST have a floyd rose / wammy) Well maybe some schecter hellraiser maybe?

Total : around 3000 so thats make 1000 $ a year so its not that bad.

So my questions are : Can i do the 4 cable method on the single rect ?
Does Ohm fit for the cab?
Which guitar should i look around 1k 1.2k ?

Opinions and suggestion are welcomes Dont forget i got 3 ****ing years to choose :P and dont forget VERSATILITY IS A MUST

Sorry for my bad grammar im a ****ing french canadian.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Last edited by Hcmanu at Jun 16, 2008,
I have no idea what the 4 cable method is. I assume it's something similar to Euler's method, or that pr0n, The Krystal Method. Also, how are we supposed to know if the impedance/resistance of the cab matches the head, WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE ANY NUMBERS! it is also hard to suggest guitars for someone, without knowing their preference in music, because Fender Telecaster =/= Ibanez Korn signature
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not
Quote by party_on_wayne
I have no idea what the 4 cable method is. I assume it's something similar to Euler's method, or that pr0n, The Krystal Method. Also, how are we supposed to know if the impedance/resistance of the cab matches the head, WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE ANY NUMBERS! it is also hard to suggest guitars for someone, without knowing their preference in music, because Fender Telecaster =/= Ibanez Korn signature

The 4 cable method just bypass the amp modulation and become only effects ( like delay reverb etc.)

Well I said in my post that i want something versatile.

The roadster cab is 2x12 Performance Features:

* 120 Watt
* V30 Speakers
* Closed Back
* 8 Ohm

The single rectifier

50 Watts, Class A/B Power / 2x6L6, 5x12AX
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by smb
You'll change your mind before you buy this stuff.

+1

I still remember the days when i thought Metallica had the greatest tone ever created and I would never stray from my quest of getting there exact tone.. Yea you guessed it that didnt last long lol....
Quote by smb
You'll change your mind before you buy this stuff.

+1

You'll definately change your mind in three years. Just save up to that goal (if you are willing), and continuously try out different gear. Then, when you get $3000, you will have accumulated plenty of experience with different amps/guitars, and will be able to answer this question yourself.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Quote by Blackballed
+1

You'll definately change your mind in three years. Just save up to that goal (if you are willing), and continuously try out different gear. Then, when you get $3000, you will have accumulated plenty of experience with different amps/guitars, and will be able to answer this question yourself.

Also, you might decide to buy a $3000 guitar
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not