So my family just moved, and in the basement of our other house, we found a Classical guitar. It doesn't have any strings, but it seems to be in pretty good shape, except the inside has mold in it. My dad said to pour a half cup of bleach in it and shake it around, but i thought that would hurt the guitar. So what do you think guys, have any ideas how i can clean it?
... that would hurt the guitar.
What? Perfectly reasonable terminology.
this might be the wrong forum, but i'd try the cloth with a little bit of cleaner
sorry if its in the wrong place, i wasn't sure where else to put it