Poll: Who gets the only V.I.P table?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who gets the only V.I.P table?
Eddie Van Halen
31 35%
Jimmy Page
58 65%
Voters: 89.
Whats up PIT. I'd like to introduce you guys to a game my friends play..
Its called Who Gets the table?

Best restauraunt in New York city..Theres one V.I.P booth...
Jimmy Page and Eddie Van Halen both arrive at the same
time...

Who gets the table?
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Why does the best restaurant in new york city only have one V.I.P. booth avaliable?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Why does the best restaurant in new york city only have one V.I.P. booth avaliable?

LOL
I think you get the table
Page, obviously. I wouldn't let Eddie Van Halen in my restaurant. He'd put off the clientèle.
i thought about this for a while (10 seconds), and as much as i love eddie, i had to put page, because i've been listing to a lot of Zeppelin
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
jimmy has white hair, and is old. EVH would probably be to high to figure out he was in a nice restaraunt, anyway. (ha, that's only based off seeing him drugged out on a concert dvd the other night)
What kind of food does said restaurant serve?

Sidenote: Does this count as a Versus Thread?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
They whip these little metal things from their pockets and push a button, then their guitars rise up and they have an epic guitarist battle
Since Eddie based his tapping technique off of Page's "Heartbreaker" solo, +1 Pagey.
i personally think that kerry king would come in, kick their asses, and take the table all for his fat self lol
Jimmy page.

I assume Eddie van halen is involved with the band/performing artist Van Halen or something (I always assumed it was a band). Either way, I'm not gonna give a better table to some guy who I've hardly heard of.

In fact, I wouldn't give it to either of them. I thought we were democracies? Why are we creating an elite? Just cos they've become successful? The money and respect from fans is fair enough, but I would only allow them to use this better table if they were gonna give more money for it.

So neither. They can both **** off, I wouldn't even recognize who they are from seeing them anyway. The both of them can sit where every other paying customer sits. If someone I respect comes in, they might get the table.

Judas Christ!
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Last edited by big duck at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
i thought about this for a while (10 seconds), and as much as i love eddie, i had to put page, because i've been listing to a lot of Zeppelin

I agree, I'm listening to Big Bad Bill (Is Sweet William Now) too I'm so sorry Eddie!

Funny how earlier this year me and my friend had an argument about who the better guitarist was and I argued Van Halen. I have switched opinions since then.
Eddie will get that table, and Page will steal some blues man's table.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
This thread would work better if it was like answer the user above you. This one will probably die soon, since there's only one question.

But Jimmy Page.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by Bubban

wow....

Im not touchin that one with a ten foot pole...lmao
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
So Eddie and Paige and arguing over the seat and the manager has to come over to make the final decision. Right before they decide who gets the table Dimebag Darrell shows up. Everyone is so amazed and confused that he is alive that he gets the table and then right before he is seated, guess who shows up with a gun? ......................Eric Clapton. So they decide that he deserves it.

Final answer: Eric Clapton.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Van Halen just seems like he'd be an asshole. Almost as bad as Yngwie. Plus he seems like a bad tipper.. But then.. Jimmy Page wasn't called Led Wallet for nothing...

Can I seat Curt Kirkwood instead?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Bubban

Why Eddie and Page? howabout... Buckethead and...uh...Death Cube K... Yeah battle to thedeath. :popcorn:
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Who gets it? Page.
Who deserves it? Van Halen.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||