come on guys. i'm american and i am aware of the fact that my country sucks, democracy is fake here, at least 80% of the people are fat pompus and stupid christan fascists, were too far up our ass with the american dream and were overly nationalistic. but come on, it's my home. like theres NOTHING wrong with the UK, Austrailla, or any other European nation.

even though we suck, it's still my home.

look at canada. they're not even a country and they still act better than america. (go watch Bowling for Columbine or Sicko). they're not even a country. tell Canada to grow a set of balls and gain independence from britan first.
f*** you.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
LOL.

I doubt saying that will convince everyone to stop taking crap about america
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk
look at canada. they're not even a country and they still act better than america. (go watch Bowling for Columbine or Sicko). they're not even a country. tell Canada to grow a set of balls and gain independence from britan first.

...what?
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk

come on guys. i'm american and i am aware of the fact that my country sucks, democracy is fake here, at least 80% of the people are fat pompus and stupid christan fascists, were too far up our ass with the american dream and were overly nationalistic. but come on, it's my home. like theres NOTHING wrong with the UK, Austrailla, or any other European nation.

That is why you sir are an absolute idiot.

Kindly **** off.....
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
You are a disgrace to the American nation.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
We are independent you ignorant ****. This is why we criticize you...you guys know nothing about Canadians.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk

Fail.

July 1, 1867.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by NuEmoMetalPunk

We ARE a country. We have been for 2 years thank you very much!

Relax, man, every country is made fun of frequently, just Americans are the only ones who complain about it frequently.
sup?
Too much hate ITT already, I think it should be closed for the greater good.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
If America "sucks" so much, then leave. Don't be ignorant.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
If America "sucks" so much, then leave. Don't be ignorant.

Please keep him. Please.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...