Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I want to sell my guitar amp, because I am going to upgrade.

Its a 30 watt Behringer Ultraroc GX110.

Here is a website for you all that has all of the specs on it. It has alot of effects which are fun to play with and do sound pretty good.
http://www.behringer.com/gx110/index.cfm?lang=eng

Im looking for like $75...but am definitely open to more offers. I dont mind shipping it either. I really really want to sell this.

It is in perfect condition, I never played it live, it has sat in my room since I got it, its a little dusty but Im going to clean it up for whoever buys it. The footpedal comes with it, I also still have the owner's manual.

Pictures:

If you need any more pictures or have any questions feel free.
interested in my multifx pedal? Check my sig for info/pics.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Im more interested in getting cash, because I want to buy a new amp. Thanks tho.
I might even consider a trade here.....but really really want to sell it for cash....
Still avaaaaaaaailable.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
How much did you give for it?
Budget for new equipment:34 $
Total cost:1000

Devoted follower of Zeppelinism
I cant remember exactly, but Im pretty sure I payed like $100 for it. And Im asking $75, but am definitely open to other offers, I really need to sell this.

if you want any more pictures or anythin let me know and I can get them to you.

Thanks
Im looking for a better amp but I dont really have enough money right (currently in the process of purchasing a les paul !!!!).It looks about like the one Ive got except it has the effects switch.How does it sound?

Its been discontinued.

Yeah it has been discontinued. That doesnt mean its bad by any means. Just means they made new ones.

I think it sounds great. I just needed a louder more powerful amp to play live. Although this one can get pretty loud, I rocked hard in my room a few times.

The effects are great. There are like 99, and there are variations of the effects, and you can adjust the presence of those effects to fit how you want it sound. It has the headphone jack, which is nice. You should check out that website I had in the very first post for all the specs.

In all honesty I liked the amp alot. Its not very expensive but has good sound and alot of good qualities.
I did.Thats how I knew it was discontinued

I have a crate gx-20m that I might sell.Its75 watts.I would like to have yours but I just dont have any money.I might buy it if I get money.Could you post more pictures that are clearer please.

alright, well i hope you do buy it. I am on my lunch break right now, but tonight ya I will get some pictures up for you.
Here are some more pictures, hopefully these will help more.

The last one is a list of the effects, the left page...it has two columns.

Let me know if you have any more questions!!
Where do you live at man ??

Much better pictures by the way.

hey guys...this is a really great amp for a really great price....

even if you arent interested, spread the word I really need to sell this amp!

Thanks!
Hey this amp is still for sale...I really need to sell it

Im only lookin for like $65 or so, make an offer, plus shipping.

Thanks!!
I live in indiana so shipping would be less for me than most of the people on here. 75 shipped?
Fond du Lac

Little more than an hour north of Milwaukee, the very bottom of Lake Winnebago
ok well i live in the southernmost part of indiana. 47714 if you want to calculate shipping and we can see if we want to go from there? ups.com or the post office's website could hepp you calculate shipping
ok well i absolutely hate to do this.

I just got fired from my job, and I don't think i should do this. In a week or so if i have another job and this is still for sale i'll try and find it. Very sorry!
Page 1 of 2