i have a crate 65 watt combo amp and the input jack must be messed up. when its plugged in, you have to move it around to get the sound. but now its just like not coming out any more. i have to tape it in the right spot but it only holds for like a minute. it must to do with the wiring in the inside or something must be loose. its no the input nut or the cable. is this self fixable or can i take it apart?
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Korg Toneworks AX1500G pedal board
Morley Wah pedal
depends how good you are at this electronic stuff, but if you dont have any experience I'd suggest taking it into the shop...and please for the love of God, dont take it to a chain...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Here's a quick and easy fix:

Out the window.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
It's most likely the cable, not the amp it's self.
It's happen to one of my cables and a few of my head phones. No clue how to fix it besides replacing the cable
actually i was thinking about taking a bat and whipping it but the window sounds like a better idea...

i might take it to the local shop though
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Morley Wah pedal
i tried with like 5 different cables. its been doing this for quite some time but now its almost to the point where its impossible for it to connect.
Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Schecter C-1 Elite
Crate GFX65
Morley Wah pedal