I'm getting a Jackson JS30RR Rhoads soon and I wanted to get your guys' opinions on it. Is this a good guitar?
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I'm assuming you play metal... so yeah its a pretty nice guitar. I especially like the shape.
pretty good sounding for metal. it will begin to annoy you if you play sitting down though.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Quote by umbrellacorp
pretty good sounding for metal. it will begin to annoy you if you play sitting down though.

yup and wierd shaped guitar will
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
I play mostly 70's-90's Rock/Metal. I play a lot of Ozzy and Quiet Riot, stuff like that. I think I'll eventually get used to playing it sitting down.
Quote by Livewire8195
I play mostly 70's-90's Rock/Metal. I play a lot of Ozzy and Quiet Riot, stuff like that. I think I'll eventually get used to playing it sitting down.

you will
does that guitar come with duncans?
if it doesnt put some in it
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by bi-ah!
you will

I'm not sure. I'm not really exsperienced with guitar parts, things like that. I usually just keep the guitar the way it is, but I do plan on messing with my old guitar soon.
Quote by bi-ah!
you will

no the js series come with jackson pups i think.
Quote by venom0014
no the js series come with jackson pups i think.

Yeah, just looked at the picture again. Its Jackson pickups.