what's that band where two nerdy looking guys sing "i, will, walk, a, thousand, miles, and..."
i really like em but i keep forgetting the name :P
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
the proclaimers
Stranger Danger ! What? Huh? Do i Know you? I Don't Talk To Strangers.
i would walk 500 miles by the proclaimers
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
googling that with the word lyrics after brings up allister, vanessa carlton, and proclaimers..
thanks
i knew googling it or youtubing it would only bring up vanessa carlton so i came you guys
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
thanks
i knew googling it or youtubing it would only bring up vanessa carlton so i came you guys

0_o
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by fretsonfire74
"No I'M SINGING!"

The best part was him slapping them outta his way
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.