Page 1 of 2
Well I'm bored.

Drive through stories?

Drive Through Pranks?

Do you work the drive through at a fast food place?

lets hear it.
Some asshole put a sign near the menu sign that said "free McChickens" at McDonalds, so the drive thru was packed at 12am at night. We didn't order any, but everyone else in the drive through did, so we had to sit there waiting for half an hour before the inbred burger punks realized what was going on and we could get our food.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Fire in the hole about sums that up
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
I work at a fast food restaurant occasionally doing drive through...nothing really interesting happened today except some lady gave me a three dollar tip.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Thegilaboy
Fire in the hole about sums that up

haha. greatest thing i have ever seen.
I actually watched the 22 chapters of Trapped in the Closet 2 days ago.

EDIT: I know that was off topic, but the thread title reminded me of it.
I turned on the radio and Black Dog was playing. Later on, those jerks forgot the onions on my hamburger.

Kudos to anyone who gets the joke.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I work drive-through, and pepole don't know that I can hear them, even when they just pulled up, I hear some intresting **** that way, like some lady's kid got pregnant, and some lady hit her kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLn45-7Pn2Y

THE BEST DRIVE THRU VIDEO EVER!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by Deadmen
I work drive-through, and pepole don't know that I can hear them, even when they just pulled up, I hear some intresting **** that way, like some lady's kid got pregnant, and some lady hit her kids.

You HEARD some lady's kid get pregnant??!?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
You HEARD some lady's kid get pregnant??!?

yeah, anyways, I keep a brick next to the window when I'm doing the other one, incase of fire in the holes.
Some of us went thorugh the drive through on bike at McDonald's and ordered a medium sausage McPizza. The drive though guy didn't speak english very well, and he gave us a McChicken instead. It took at least twelve tries of ordering a McPizza to get anything at all.

And, of course, after we first heard about the "Fire in the hole", we just had to try it. We laughed so hard high-tailing out of there.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by tremeloud
Some asshole put a sign near the menu sign that said "free McChickens" at McDonalds, so the drive thru was packed at 12am at night. We didn't order any, but everyone else in the drive through did, so we had to sit there waiting for half an hour before the inbred burger punks realized what was going on and we could get our food.

LMAO...
*IDEAS...*
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
I don't have any, but I've always wanted to go through a drive-thru backwards...
I've never heard of Fire in the Hole...
Anybody wanna explain???
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
just last friday i went to McDonalds with some friends at like 1 in the morning, we went through the drive through 3 times that night, the first time the driver passed the ordering thing, then we ordered 2 big macs, 3 medium fries, 2 medium drinks... we went through once more and ordered 3 large fries and a large drink, and had a small conversation with the chumps working there... needless to say, it was fun
Quote by Kynyster_K
Anybody wanna explain???

im pretty sure he means throwing something into the window of the building
Quote by Kynyster_K
Anybody wanna explain???

Yes please
Quote by Kynyster_K
Anybody wanna explain???

Its stupid
A fire in the hole is when you order a X large drink, pay for it, and when it gets handed out the window, you throw it at the worker and yell fire in the hole,
Quote by Deadmen
A fire in the hole is when you order a X large drink, pay for it, and when it gets handed out the window, you throw it at the worker and yell fire in the hole,

omg... thats great lol
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
well i was close, the "fire in the hole" part pretty much impies your thowing something, a bowl of chili or something would be way better though
I played an acoustic to some lady working the register.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I've always wanted to take an airhorn thru one and when i'm ordering be like...
me-"Yeah can i get a number- *BLOW AIR HORN*"
employee-"What?"
me-"A number- *BLOW AIR HORN* and a large *BLOW AIR HORN*"
and just keep f***in with em, tellin em someone's beeping at me
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16

RIP Rev
I work at McDonalds, almost always in drive-through, be it taking money or handing out food.

Well, one day, a car with 4 black dudes drives up while I was handing out food.

I noticed the driver holding a dvd.

OFFTOPIC: We have an Adult Playtime Boutique right up the road from my McDonald's.

Anyway, so this guy's holding a dvd.

I give him his food, along with the robotic "Thanks, have a good day" I'm obligated to hand out.

Before pulling away, he replies, "Hey by the way, I got a new movie. I wanted to show it to you. Here ya go." *throw dvd up on counter/drive away"

Seeing what it was, the girl working with me in that window started laughing, and I had to call over my mom (that's right, my mom is my manager at McDonald's) to dispose of it (I was NOT about to be seen on those cameras with that in my hand).

It ended up on the store manager's desk.

Not that it were pr0nz or anything.

Also, there was no dvd inside, just an empty case.

With a fat black chick on the front.
I've gone through backwards once. It was to be a moment where no one else is in the lane. It's tough steering around the corners. My friend Brittany was in the passenger seat and she actually worked at the McDonalds that we did it at. So she ordered, and picked up our food. Then after asking if anyone was waiting in line to order, or if anyone was coming though, we drove forward (not in reverse) and exited the way we came in.
ive always wanted to order a meal in the whole drive through muffled voice, spiced up with a heavy indian/spanish accent to really make myself incomprehenshible

anyone ever do that?
NOPE
I was waiting in the drive-thru at McDonalds the other day, stuck behinf a van full of kids in football uniforms, obviously an after the game treat or something.
Took ages for them to order and then ages for them to get the food.
When I got to the window the girl just handed me my meal and said "the guy driving the van apologised and hopes you didn't get too pissed off"......the guy had payed for my meal because he took so long.

I <3 nice people.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

^ damn, i really wish there were a lot more people like that in the world, that rocks!
NOPE
Quote by tremeloud

that awesome i think ill do that
my friend works at McDonalds and he said sometimes he works the drive thru with Kermit the Frog voice.
Quote by Kynyster_K
I've always wanted to take an airhorn thru one and when i'm ordering be like...
me-"Yeah can i get a number- *BLOW AIR HORN*"
employee-"What?"
me-"A number- *BLOW AIR HORN* and a large *BLOW AIR HORN*"
and just keep f***in with em, tellin em someone's beeping at me

ever since my mom told me it happened to her some 1,000,000 years ago, i have always wanted to do that!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Told the drive through chick at whataburger that I was old greg. Then commenced in going through the most memorable lines. She didn't get it, so I just went into the accent, and referred to her as lass, and by the end of it I made off with a free 44 ounce vanilla shake...so...it was pretty cool I guess.

But I work at sonic...
Plenty of stories.

Most memorable though.
I speak in accents to customers with them, they tip well that way.
Someone once asked how my of our ice it would take to fill a toilet.
People are just stupid.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I wanna go to the drive through at Taco Bell and be like...
"Hey Stephanie how you doin' today?
89 cents is what I'm gonna pay.
Say hello to Bobby, he's in the backseat,
Give me something big... WITH A BUNCHA BEEF!
(really fast) 89 cent cheesy double beef burrito! *This is a jam*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2