My friends were telling me about some speech John McCain gave about how if he and Obama were left naked on an island with nothing but a knife, that he would escape alive and Obama wouldn't. And that he doesn't need the Secret Service because he can defend the White House with his fists and a bow or something. And something about cutting off his own balls. Anyone know anything about this video and where I can find it? I searched youtube and found nothing.
..hmm weird how wud he get off the island?is he trying to say black people cant swim?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
i suspect your friend made this up.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Aussieloco
What the ****? Crazy republicans...

What the ****? Crazy Democrats...

but on topic, Obama probably wouldn't be able to defend the White House without the Secret Service
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Actually Obama would win simply because if McCain had a knife Obama would steal it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by itchy guitar
What the ****? Crazy Democrats...

but on topic, Obama probably wouldn't be able to defend the White House without the Secret Service

like mccain could old man will probally start having pow flashbacks and go crazy, actually he really could defend the white house if that happened nevermind

but as ive said before you and the rest of the right wing of the american eagle need to be cut off
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Obviously made up.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
But seriously... who wouldn't vote for him if he could do that?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
But seriously... who wouldn't vote for him if he could do that?

But he can't.

*waves fist in the air* YOU STUPID SAND NEGR-
*gets shot down by a terrorist*
I don't even shred