Page 1 of 3

Brian Deneke was killed because he was "different." He was only 19 years old. He was killed by a local "jock" who struck him with his car and ran him over and proceeded to drive off and leave Brian there to die.

If you want to find out more just go to
http://www.briandeneke.org
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Jocks suck.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I think it's sick that he's made out to be a martyr.

EDIT: I mean "sick" as in amazingly distasteful and disrespectful.
The.
thats bs, jocks are horrid
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
UGH that shit pisses me off. And it comes as no surprise that the asshole was labeled a "jock", theres plenty of those bastards floating around
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Well considering myself a jock, I'm gonna have to stand up for my kind.

It's not the fact that he was a jock that made him run the guy over, it was the fact that the guy is a horrible human being. Jeez quit stereotyping the jocks.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Thats really to bad, I hate jocks and my school is full of them...
Quote by andy_thomas

It's not the fact that he was a jock that made him run the guy over, it was the fact that the guy is a horrible human being. Jeez quit stereotyping the jocks.

True, some jocks are cool. But many jocks know and enjoy the fact they have that stereotype.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by andy_thomas

yea...i found that ironic about taht little blurb. Dont stereotype punks, stereotype jocks as pricks that kill people for being punks
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
that happened in amarillo texas in 1998, a couple of years before i moved there. it was on an episode of city confidential too, you guys should look for it. its wierd when you watch stuff that happens in your town, because you know the places and youve walked and sat and drove by wherever those people were brutally murdered or whatever. its wierd.
just becuase the guy was a jock isn't why he killed him...its becuase he was an asshole scumbag...people who are focused and determinded in sports doesnt mean you cant be just as layed back as anyone else...its not like musicians aren't assholes and haven't killed people...look at charles manson
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Not all jocks are bad.

Its just the stereotypical douche's that some jocks are that cant accept that some people are actually different than others. That's a horrible person either way.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

there are some decent jocks...just not that one...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Wiki article on the driver

A passenger eyewitness testified that Camp exclaimed "I'm a Ninja in my Caddy!" as he targeted Deneke

How tragically hilarious.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by RHCPFitz
that happened in amarillo texas in 1998, a couple of years before i moved there. it was on an episode of city confidential too, you guys should look for it. its wierd when you watch stuff that happens in your town, because you know the places and youve walked and sat and drove by wherever those people were brutally murdered or whatever. its wierd.

dude that would mess with me hardcore
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
there are some decent jocks...just not that one...

Yeah, I know quite a few actually. But I also know quite a few of the other ones as well, and I've almost killed one....pretty funny stuff, they dont mess with me anymore after that.....but yeah, some are cool, some are just douches.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

on the news a few months ago it showed a recording on a camera phone of like 100 people (literally) gang beating 2 emos at the mall
Quote by Mecler
Yeah, I don't like Icemans either.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
It's not fair to say "all jocks suck" or even "some jocks suck." The truth is, no matter what a person's label happens to be--whether you can relate to it or not--some people just suck.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
"he was more than a punk. he was a human being"

YES!they are implying that punks aren't human. god i love that. those guys are awesome.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Gunpowder
It's not fair to say "all jocks suck" or even "some jocks suck." The truth is, no matter what a person's label happens to be--whether you can relate to it or not--some people just suck.

Amen
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Gunpowder
It's not fair to say "all jocks suck" or even "some jocks suck." The truth is, no matter what a person's label happens to be--whether you can relate to it or not--almost all people just suck.

Fixed.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Gunpowder

Okay.

Everybody sucks.

Now you're happy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by QuebecMetal
Okay.

Everybody sucks.

Now you're happy.

...What are you going on about?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

...What are you going on about?

He has no idea obviously.....I think he was trying to upstage my fix.......he failed.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Maybe the punk stole his girl?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Gunpowder

You've got a great point there. If we start saying that all jocks suck, then are we not doing the same thing that this guy did?
Page 1 of 3