Anyone know of a Flying V that has a floyd rose? Price range is about 500-800 USD maybe 900. This is a future guitar so don't ask about amps etc. (I'm going to be getting a decent tube amp before this guitar.) I've seen the Rhoads but I would prefer equal fins since I sit down easier with them.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Schecter Hellraiser V-1FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
im gunna have to say the new Schecter Hellraiser V1 FR. Hellraisers rock, i wish i had waited and gotten the v.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by Makron
The new V Schecter Hellraiser, of the Schecter Damien B-2?

I've seen those but all I saw was a black one with black hardware and a ton of binding which I didn't care for. I might look again though.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The Schecter Hellraiser V is ugly as a mofo.
The only other V with equal fins and FR is the Jackson KVX something, but imo the RR3 is better value.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The Schecter seems to be everything I need....I wouldn't mind sharper edges but I can't complain (I think the red V-1 FR would be what I would get)....I'll have to play around on a few and find what I like. Thanks for the help.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
did u know that the v1 one has a longer fin and thet the upper fin is tilted more upwards and kinda fatter???
You could try custom ordering an Agile Hornet; it's an equal-finned V. Even though it's agathis, I'm almost 100% sure that you can have a custom made out of mahogany or the wood of your choice.

I know from research that you can order them with OFR's so you won't have to deal with an LFR. You can have them put EMGs in it for metal and it already has a set neck. Custom inlays and paint-jobs are possible too.

I would be willing to bet that a Hornet with those specs would be under $700.

TBH, when (if) I have the money, I'm gonna try to custom order a Hornet with those specs.
Like 90% of the people who've posted so far, I'd say the Schecter V-1 FR.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
alexi v from esp?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.