My friend just went to GC to buy a 7 and he said he was looking at a Schecter that was wood, not wood colored but made of wood, yea weird. But anyway, he said it had a classical body shape, and 5 tuners on the top of the head and 2 on the bottom. Does anyone know what guitar this is because I have no idea. Also I just remembered he also said it had a tremolo not sure if it was a FR though.
Last edited by BulletsToBlood at Jun 16, 2008,
Aren't most Schecters made of wood?

and most other guitars...
My Gear:

MIM Fat Strat
Ibanez V70CE
Epiphone S-210
Danelectro '59 Factory Spec Reissue
Godin 5th Ave Kingpin

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (x2)
Crybaby 535Q Wah
Marshall Regenerator
EHX Little Big Muff
BBE "Supa-Charger" Power Supply
Probably an omen 7 string. But the differences between all the models are pretty slight. Just go to zzounds.com or something and check out the 7's. There all pretty much the same with just slight quirks to give em originality. All Schecters are made out of wood I think. Dont quote me, but I think thats like their selling point. Or their all made in the USA. I should know this stuff since I'm a huge schecter/dean guy.
Last edited by ZeBubba! at Jun 16, 2008,
Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!

Loll'd.

Anyway, hah, guy's right - probably an omen.
Quote by BulletsToBlood
My friend just went to GC to buy a 7 and he said he was looking at a Schecter that was wood, not wood colored but made of wood, yea weird.

..What?
Am I reading that right?
All guitars are made out of wood, even though there are a couple exceptions (Airline guitars, made of 'res-o-glass' or something).
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
by the sounds of the 5 on top 2 on bottom, it's probably a late nineties or early 2000's Revenger, if it has an Avenger body, with a bolt on maple neck, it's a revenger.

edit; or, like was said before, it may be an omen 7
Yea my friend is retarded! When I told him that all guitars are made of wood, he looked so surprised. He thought that the coating on the outside was what the guitar was made of! Pretty retarded right!
>.>
<.<

nice cover up
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
ummm...he was thinking maybe natural colored?....ugh, I hate the illiteracy of some people.
Quote by BulletsToBlood
Yea my friend is retarded! When I told him that all guitars are made of wood, he looked so surprised. He thought that the coating on the outside was what the guitar was made of! Pretty retarded right!

Thats not what you said before. You said before that the guitar was
Quote by BulletsToBlood
a Schecter that was wood, not wood colored but made of wood, yea weird. But anyway

Your exact words, unless you edited your post. So anyways don't try and save your ego, because before you obviously thought that guitars were made out of paint or flametops or something

god i hate noobs....
the only people who complain about simple mistakes are the ones who can't play sh!t and also can't understand people
dude even my dog knows a freakin guitar is made out of wood!! you must havent been playing for a while huh??
Quote by BulletsToBlood
the only people who complain about simple mistakes are the ones who can't play sh!t and also can't understand people

Actually, being meticulous would only help one perfect their playing.

As far as relating to people, perhaps you should express yourself more proficiently next time.

-SD
Quote by BulletsToBlood
actually I've been playing 5 years

Doubt it..

Five years and still crap equipment?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I have to pay for all of it. I'm 15 and don't have a job so yea don't make much money. My parents do though and I ask them for stuff and they won't buy it.

EDIT: Although they are going to help me pay for a Damien 7 and then I'm buying a new amp probably like a 75w or something. Of course, I'm not buying the amp right after I buy the guitar it will be a while until I save up.
Last edited by BulletsToBlood at Jun 16, 2008,
I understand that, i dont have a job either. I gotta pay for all my stuff too.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by BulletsToBlood
My friend just went to GC to buy a 7 and he said he was looking at a Schecter that was wood, not wood colored but made of wood, yea weird.

REALLY weird
Dude I was freakin talking about my friend saying that. I know all guitars are made of wood thats what I meant. Thats how I talk. Ok here "yea HE'S weird" better?