Im trying to sell my powerball and Im going to put it up on ebay because I have it here on CL and its not selling. Its dead mint and comes with an ISP decimator pedal. Its a V1. What should I set the starting price at? And a buy it now?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I'll trade you my Mark IV for it!

But really, I dunno. I've never really looked up Powerballs so I don't know how much they sell for used unfortunately. If it comes with the footswitch though it's worth more than without obviously.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
My guess is around $2k..
I'll look up on Google.

EDIT: actually, that's the retail price . I'd sell it for $1500 at the very least...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Isn't it the two channel 60 watt one if it is around $900-1000
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
Isn't it the two channel 60 watt one if it is around $900-1000

More like $1.4k...

EDIT: holy cow, just realized ENGL really upped their prices (it used to be $1200)...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So it is the four channel one that is 100 watts I get them confused. Then ya around $1.5k
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by Teh Forest King
What should I set the starting price at? And a buy it now?

Do you have to sell it fast? I'd put the BIN higher than what you expect it to sell if you're not in such a hurry.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Amps that sell new in the $2000 range usually sell used in the $1200-1500 range. I'm not sure how good Engls hold their value, but I'd be surprised if you got any more than $1500.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
You can send it directly to the "Jon Would Like An ENGL Foundation." With that you get a wicked awesome tax writeoff and know that you did a good deed.

Or you could ask for $1500

EDIT: With the Decimator, go $1600
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
^lol

In all honesty, I think the PB is overrated. I mean, if youre just playing metal its amazing, but its really 2D sounding. Its hard to explain. I just dont really like the tone as much as I thought I would personally. Its too "biased" towards metal. Im probably going to get a VHT instead.

Ill probably make the BIN $1700 and the starting price at $1400 because I want at least $1400 for it.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Careful with VHTs though, they have a very 'dry' characteristic, but who knows, you might like it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
^ indeed, just watch you don't get a second amp you don't like as well. i like vhts, though.

other thing is, if you like the PB but thought it was too aimed at metal, it might be worth looking into some of the other engls, e.g. a blackmore.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?