dudes and dudettes i was wondering like say if you have thick curly hair as a kid, does your get straighter and grow down as you get older or does it stay the same way? an aslo does thick curly hair when it grows down to a cvertain point get weighed down by gravity?
it varies between people.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Well, my hair is pretty damn thick and curly (see UG profile).

I, in no way, see it getting straight anytime soon.
The.
Usually your hair stays the way it is for life.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
mine has been the same since i was oh about five.
i dont think it's changing anytime soon.

i think when you get towards your middle ages it thins a little?
Mine was pretty straight and very very blonde as a youngin'. Now it's dark blonde, and very curly. I have to get it layered so it's not as curly.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by katenotreally
mine has been the same since i was oh about five.
i dont think it's changing anytime soon.

i think when you get towards your middle ages it thins a little?

You don't even have to be that old, a friend of mine is thinning already and he's only 17 His dad was bald by the time he was 18 though, so I think that's mostly genetics.

My hair has been thick and wavy ever since I was born, so I doesn't really magically change overnight or anything.
My hair actually used to be straighter when I was little, now it gets a bit curly and poofy when it's longer.

Don't worry though. Eventually you will go bald.

Or you could just use a straightener if you don't like curls.
kill all humans
Quote by DarkEra97
You don't even have to be that old, a friend of mine is thinning already and he's only 17 His dad was bald by the time he was 18 though, so I think that's mostly genetics.

My hair has been thick and wavy ever since I was born, so I doesn't really magically change overnight or anything.

MALE PATTERN BALDNESS, ORLY?

or maybe not, i just have an obsession with the movie "she's the man" and dont waste any opportunities to quote it...