I just installed a new Piezo Martin Thinline 332 pickup in my acoustic, but it makes the bridge stand up too high. I'd just go buy a new bridge, but the shop here doesn't sell the kind I need. I've compared and mine is completely different from the rest. So what's the best way to go about sanding this? I tried for like what, 3 minutes with no really noticeable effect. How long does it take/is there a quicker way with the same results?
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Leat
I just installed a new Piezo Martin Thinline 332 pickup in my acoustic, but it makes the bridge stand up too high. I'd just go buy a new bridge, but the shop here doesn't sell the kind I need. I've compared and mine is completely different from the rest. So what's the best way to go about sanding this? I tried for like what, 3 minutes with no really noticeable effect. How long does it take/is there a quicker way with the same results?

You could use an electric sander.
A dremel would probably mess it up.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
You could use an electric sander.
A dremel would probably mess it up.

Dremel? I don't have access to an electric one.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Get a piece of emery cloth (available at walmart; 250 or 300 grit sandpaper works, too) and lay it on a very flat surface. Just rub the bottom of the bridge on it until it's the height you need.

Protip: After installing an under-bridge pickup, you're supposed to have to sand it down a bit.