Page 1 of 2
Yes I know its a touchy topic but I'm interested to know how UG'ers have behaved and acted when confronted with this issue, so feel free to discuss anything on the related subject...
Last edited by volcom_sk8_rock at Jun 17, 2008,
as a white male I support this
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i'm personally not racist.
my mom and her fiance are a bit.
and my best guy friend is. he's the worst.

it bothers me.
Quote by katenotreally
i'm personally not racist.
my mom and her fiance are a bit.
and my best guy friend is. he's the worst.

it bothers me.

thats life
I'm openly exposed to racism in the terms of jokes and stereotypes but the real ugly side of it comes out in those few people where racism is just a part of their personality as if its been forced into them from childhood.
Quote by LedZeppelin095
i watched American History X.

Ed Norton was the freaking man....
that is before he went all pussy.

=X!

Bite the curb

******!!!!!
I don't like the term one bit.

The word "race" indicates a specific species, and is thus incorrect when used to describe discrimination that is based on skin color or national origin.

The word originated when the dumbass white european scientists a long time ago decided that different groups of humans were different species, for example, they called Africans Homo afrecansis (actually, I just pulled that out of my ass, but they did have different scientific names for different ethnic groups). Nowadays, however, DNA evidence shows that skin color has no bearing on genetic differences and that all humans are definitely a single species. Also, couples with different ethnic backgrounds can have fertile offspring, again provng that all modern humans belong to one species.

Hypothetically, if the so-called "hobbits" whose fossils were discovered in Indonesia a few years back (sceintifically Homo florensiensis I believe, even though there is dispute over whether or not they are merely Homo sapiens with a growth disorder) existed, discrimination against them could correctly be termed racism. However, the current most common use of the term is incorrect.

Also, I don't care what a person looks like as long as they're not a dickbag.
kill all humans
well im only rasist to niggs, spics, all the types of chinese, arabs, browns, yellows, blacks, and canadians. other than that im tolerant of everyone
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I don't like the term one bit.

The word "race" indicates a specific species, and is thus incorrect when used to describe discrimination that is based on skin color or national origin.

The word originated when the dumbass white european scientists a long time ago decided that different groups of humans were different species, for example, they called Africans Homo afrecansis (actually, I just pulled that out of my ass, but they did have different scientific names for different ethnic groups). Nowadays, however, DNA evidence shows that skin color has no bearing on genetic differences and that all humans are definitely a single species. Also, couples with different ethnic backgrounds can have fertile offspring, again provng that all modern humans belong to one species.

Hypothetically, if the so-called "hobbits" whose fossils were discovered in Indonesia a few years back (sceintifically Homo florensiensis I believe, even though there is dispute over whether or not they are merely Homo sapiens with a growth disorder) existed, discrimination against them could correctly be termed racism. However, the current most common use of the term is incorrect.

Also, I don't care what a person looks like as long as they're not a dickbag.

Niggar lover ^^^^
Quote by pandemek
well im only rasist to niggs, spics, all the types of chinese, arabs, browns, yellows, blacks, and canadians. other than that im tolerant of everyone

Jump off a cliff please.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by pandemek

Quote by pandemek
Niggar lover ^^^^

Not funny.

*reported*
Quote by InvaderTSN
Not funny.

*reported*

Thank you

And I hope this thread gets closed quick before it gets ugly.
i like saying racist stuff, but as a joke. i cant stand those people that are seriously racist and really hate ******s
I've got plenty of friends from other ethnicities and I really hate how whenever you dont like a person (whether they're black, white, asian etc), you're immediately called a racist.

What, are minorities incapable of being d**kheads and therefore the reason why I hate them MUST have something to do with they're skin colour?

If someones acting like a tool towards me, I don't care what colour they are, I'll let them know about it. To be honest, whenever I do this I'm called every white racial slur under the sun. So who's the racist?
Quote by jazz71286
I've got plenty of friends from other ethnicities and I really hate how whenever you dont like a person (whether they're black, white, asian etc), you're immediately called a racist.

What, are minorities incapable of being d**kheads and therefore the reason why I hate them MUST have something to do with they're skin colour?

If someones acting like a tool towards me, I don't care what colour they are, I'll let them know about it. To be honest, whenever I do this I'm called every white racial slur under the sun. So who's the racist?

exactly. its okay for a black person to call a white person cracker, a latino wetback/beaner, an asian G00k, but when a black person is called nigger they go ****ing phsyco
Just one of lifes double standards...I have a black friend and we pay each other out all the time. Like, he'll call me a 'white prick' and so on and i'll call him a 'black c*nt', but its all in jest.

I think racial slurs like that are okay, but it depends on your intent. If you intend to hurt someone with your words, thats wrong. But in the case with my friend and I, we both know its only us goofing around. That being said, if I heard someone racially abusing my friend I'd be the first to kick their arse.

How appropriate. I was listening to a rap song with multiple uses of the "N" word when I saw this thread.

Anyways, carry on.
In the words of Carlos Mencia(I think): I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally.

But not really. I'm not racist.
i have a racist best friend and a racist friend, if you want an extreme guy look up Mr.Bergis
I never really was racist until I went to high school, it was a very diverse high school with 2000 kids. every black person there loved soldja boi and the like, and it just made me think of them as stereotypical ******s, so **** them. you can't have black pride if you can't even listen to the right type of black music, there is actual rap, jazz/r&b, and hip hop. oh and break dancing music idk what that is called.
Quote by TheDoors71
i have a racist best friend and a racist friend, if you want an extreme guy look up Mr.Bergis

I love those sound clips!!!

"the kenyan 500?! What do they race, tigers?!"
I don't understand why black people call each other nigg*rs. Does it's meaning change depending upon who is saying it? Not that I call them that in the first place. But I think its diguisting just to hear them say that to each other.
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
My mom is racist. I guess it's because she grew up in England in the Late 50's and the early to mid 60's.
She doesn't seem to like the idea of me being friends with Latino kids, Asian kids, and Black kids.
Our views are completely different, I go to a very multicultural school and I have no problem with other races. Except Lebs, but that's a whole different story.

It's stupid how people can still be so racist. White supremacy is a joke. If white kids like me are so superior how come the majority of Asian kids at my school have better grades then white kids?

I also think it's odd how slave owners (predominantly Caucasians) would call black people ni*gers and in turn white people would be called crackers. Both racist terms.

I don't give two shits if someone calls me a cracker or a honky, neither do any of my white friends, but if one of us were to drop the n-bomb we'd get jumped by twenty black people are drop the s-bomb we'd be beaten by twenty Spanish people.
If everyone just let up on all the racist terms and stopped being offended by them the terms would mean nothing. They would be forgotten, just like the word fishmonger.
Last edited by SuperiorToYou at Jun 17, 2008,
Man, racism gets me soo pissed off it's not even funny. I've only experienced racism towards me twice, both times in Australia, and just the very principle of racism is despicable. I can't see how people can discriminate and not see how shallow minded and ... uncivilized it is.
I really don't take racism seriously. Who cares?

people over react.
Last edited by SpelChek at Jun 17, 2008,
i'm against racism and discrimination in all forms, even in the form of affirmative action.
Too cool for a signature.
I couldnt care less tbh... infact I can be a bit racist but apparently the attitude her is that everyone can be racit to white people, but as soon as a white guy is racist you get lynched. The attitude is really hypocritical really

but saying that, my best mates are chinese, black and philippino and 2 white guys so...
Last edited by condork at Jun 17, 2008,
people completely over react to so called "racism"

real racism is whats going on in the middle east right now, not some redneck calling a black guy a ******
i absolutely despise racism. something that a lot of people are unaware of is that racism developed during the age of imperialism and had a lot to do with imperialism. when britain started taking over africa and india. it is true that those people were not as educated as the british were but it had nothing to do with their skin color. so now 500 years later in america racism lives on through pure ignorance. an uneducated 'hick' will see a black lawyer or doctor and still think less of him because of his skin color when a little thought would quickly provoke the idea that someone with 6 years of law or med school is way smarter than the dropout farmer hick but people can still be so ignorant as to think otherwise. it is a very sad reflection of our society.
Eh, I had my share of, I hate it.

But I love jokes about it, it's good to laugh at yourself.

Wonder how long this thread will last.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I don't think this will turn out well. I think it should be closed.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2