Hi,im 17 and this guitar was a gift from my father back in 7th grade.He got it at a swap meet in Long Beach. Ive been playing it since, and I cant find the particular model. Any help?

Last edited by lookitsjoshh at Jun 17, 2008,
Could be an obscure one off... Or a custom build. I've never seen it before either.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
whatever it is, it looks nice.

close up picks of the head, neckplate, and pickguard please?
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
alright here are some close up pics:

since u cant really see it the serial number is HK100005 and next to it it says Made in U.S.A
it plays great. nice fast neck,feels like my friends schecter hellraiser. i have a feeling thats not the original neck though. migh be a project someone had.
hey heres the site for those kind of guitars. maybe they have a catalogue of earlier models:

http://www.guildguitars.com/

looks like they only make acoustics now. sry. But, as i read there history, they used to make a number of electrics.
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
Last edited by Schmoove at Jun 17, 2008,
guild is owned by fender.....you might try to call thier customer svc's. good lookin fiddle!!!
yeah thats a good idea. ill just call em up and ask. i went to that website but couldnt find my serial number in their archives.