^^ How will they sound???
I plan to buy those tone monsters, so i wanted to know how will they sound together!
Well, I plan to use spiders distortion and zooms effects
I do gigs but thats when i use a marshall jcm 2000, i was even thinking to chuck g21u and buy couple of pedals
i own a Spider 3 half stack and a RG frost edition and it wounds awsome when i gig
lol
I wanted some good modelling amp for jams, atleast a >30 watts, and not a cube 30x
my rhythm guitarist uses a cube and she dominates my present laney
Well we play blackened death metal... so help me out guys
look at the spider valve.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Mention the street price with your suggestions please
My budget is around $300-$500
And yeah have a garage gig this 24th and i need to buy this amp before that!
Quote by Baldorr
i own a Spider 3 half stack and a RG frost edition and it wounds awsome when i gig

It wouldn't.

It'd sound bad TS. Why run effects in front of an amp with built in effects? It wont achieve much.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by La_Croix
lol
I wanted some good modelling amp for jams, atleast a >30 watts, and not a cube 30x
my rhythm guitarist uses a cube and she dominates my present laney
Well we play blackened death metal... so help me out guys

Why not get a Cube? It's arguably the best SS amp in it's price range, there's no point getting something crap just to be different. If you want to use an FX unit or pedals then get a workhorse SS amp like a Peavey Bandit which can double up as a gigging backup.

Spiders don't sound great, Zooms don't sound great and modelling amps don't work well with digital FX units - it'd sound atrocious.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
MY EARS ARE ALREADY HURTING!!!!
Dude don't put multi fx through a modelling amp.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Quote by Baldorr

Yeah it wounds my ears too
How will it sound pretty bad. The zoom isnt very good and the spider is worse. Also spider amps and modelling pedals dont mix well. So yea they will be monsters as in "what is that terrible noise at the neighbors"
I would say get a like 15 to 30 watt tube amp and run a pod or something in it yes it'll be way louder then the cube because 30 watt tube is LOUD