was there? idk i havent been on here is ages. But im god and im telling you that you will all die in a black hole when this thing is turned on
YES! I can't wait!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
YES! I can't wait!

same,
You are now blinking manually
didnt this already happen?
im still waiting for my brain to shut down from that bassalisk thing
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by thellamafarm
was there? idk i havent been on here is ages. But im god and im telling you that you will all die in a black hole when this thing is turned on

Well, in 21 days, I'll make sure I'm tripping hard on something. I'd like to be psychology gone before I'm physically gone.
Spiral Out
The chance is actually very miniscule. Stop trying to scare and excite the populace.
z0mg teh LHC iz gonna creat3 teh sup4r black holez!!1!1one!!

The chances of a doomsday scenario involving the LHC is astoundingly small, you needn't worry about it. Also, there's a massive thread about this already.
Quote by PitLurker
The chance is actually very miniscule. Stop trying to scare and excite the populace.

dude its a joke chill out
any thing that makes large hardons collide is a bad idea i think
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Keyphur
any thing that makes large hardons collide is a bad idea i think

Lulz sexual innuendo.
the thing is, if it DOES create mini black holes that are sustainable, they won't be evident until they float to the center of the earth and begin absorbing enough atoms to grow in size and begin to swallow the earth. so we'll be like "hah, told you all it's perfectly safe! it's been months now and nothing's happe- oh ****! what's going o-" *everything gets sucked up*

that'd be cool.
wait....i thought it was june.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
There's a reason no (real) scientists have been warning people of this thing creating black holes or whatnot. The one who do, usually think stuff such as that universes are living beings who mate to make new, baby universes.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Bayonetwork
So what, exactly, is the thing's purpose?

I think it creates a black hole or something.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by RocknRollRay
I think it creates a black hole or something.

It has the chance to create a black hole, it wasn't built to purposely make black holes.

It was made to speed up two very small particles, and slam them together, and I forget exactly what goes on with it, but it is supposed to prove the existence the Higgs Boson.

And if they do find it, it (I forget why) will "prove" that God does not exist.
Large hardon countdown eh?

*sets watch*
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Large hardon countdown eh?

*sets watch*

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
it is BS. mankind cannot make something which would destroy the earth in that particular way. nukes and pollution, yes, but i think mankind is being a bit too arrogant when we say we are so good at physics that we can end the world.

that said, i will probably be proven wrong. but didnt it say it was in may? and now were in june......
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
You do realise that the world could end any moment now? We could be hit by one of the 500 or so meteors in our own solar system that's large enough to cause enough damage to wipe out humans. There's also the possibility of the Earth being hit by a concentrated blast of an exploding star.
Next part is copypasta from a discussion I had with someone about e=mc^2
Let's look at Einstein's e=mc^2 theory. Basically, energy can be converted to mass and mass can be converted to energy. e = energy, measured in joules. 1 joule produces one watt for one second. m = mass, measured in kilograms, and c = the speed of light in metres per second.
So, let's just say a sheet of paper that weights 5 grams spontaneously is converted to energy and explodes.

e = 0.005 x 299,792,458^2

e = 0.005 x 89,875,517,873,681,764

e = 449,377,589,368,408.82 joules of energy

In perspective, the same amount of energy is released by a megatonne (1,000,000 tonnes) of TNT.

And, believe it or not, this shit has the same chance of happening as the LHC creating a black hole that swallows up Earth.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
no....THIS IS SPA-- no....i'm better than that.

We've had these before....we should already be dead.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
We're not going to bloody die from the LHC - have any of you guys looked into it? lol
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
it is BS. mankind cannot make something which would destroy the earth in that particular way. nukes and pollution, yes, but i think mankind is being a bit too arrogant when we say we are so good at physics that we can end the world.

that said, i will probably be proven wrong. but didnt it say it was in may? and now were in june......

Fail.
This thing has the possibility to create a blackhole that would actually destroy the earth. The chance is something like 1 in 7 million to the power of 2358 or something. But it can happen.

Besides, unless we say, denotate every nuke on earth at once, we're not gonna destroy the earth. We can kill all life, make it a dead rock, but it will still be here. Pollution is the same.
There is this possibility that a microscopitc black hole will resurface but there are 99.9999% chances it will evaporate in a milli-milli second. If we are the unlucky 0.0001% then what can I say.
Hmmmmm...Any chance of zombies?

*stock piles weapons, food and sheet music*
*calls friends to tell them*
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Hey Guys! 1 of 7 of us can get cancer, 1 of 300 die in car crash etc. you can die in million ways - s*** happens. And I don't want to wake you up from sweet dream but... in about 80 years WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE DEAD AS F***!!! Black holes, meteors, aliens, zombies, emos etc. - it might be scary & deadly, but DEATH is going to get ALL OF US!!! Sooner or later...
Last edited by incockgnito at Jun 17, 2008,