They seem legit, look for legal notes and contact info before giving them your money.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
What creamcheeze said. If you still don't feel safe about it, just go to musiciansfriend. Or better yet support your local guitar shop.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
They sure have a fugly website.. sometimes you can judge it on that. The nicer/professional a website is, it seems more legit. Then again they can also be misleading. I would say they look legi, they are just very crappy graphic designers.

Listen to the guy above if you disagree with my website statement.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What creamcheeze said. If you still don't feel safe about it, just go to musiciansfriend. Or better yet support your local guitar shop.

+1 for supporting local guitar shops.
they were the only ones with the cemetary gates razorback
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
actually, if you knew what you were looking at, you would see that there are several options for different razorback designs on that website i posted....use your head before you jump to conclusions
they have a pickup location and everything with pictures of the shop... most likely legit
You know what they say, if you can't trust you can't be trusted.

I think you should trust this website based on that proverb.
Yes we are legit....

Top 5 Dean Dealer in 2007
We are more than happy to help you out with the guitar. You can email us, call us or make your purchase online and we will get it shipped out to you safely and in a timely manner
Gearhounds
Legit? Are you kidding me? Have you seen the videos that these guys have on YouTube?
Quote by llama_guitarist

Go for it, just contact them or something?

Hi, just wondering, are you guys legit?
Thanks